NBA 2017-2018 thread | Page 109 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2017-2018 thread

Gobert's been awesome since coming back.
Amazing how many players are contributing. Favors down the stretch last night. Ingels playing the best of his career. Unknown Royce O'Neal spot starting. Mitchell doing it on both ends of the court. And the defensive numbers with Gobert are incredible. Snyder should get some recognition at the end of the year. Lindsey as well.

DV4v225UMAAY6lY

Create your best team:
I got Horford, Garnett, Bird. Rondo, Ainge.

DV4v225UMAAY6lY

Create your best team:

I think I have the same 5 that you do? The Rondo/Ainge backcourt is kind of scary though. Maybe I'll take 2016-17 IT instead

Does Bird/Hondo/Horford/Ainge/DJ work? Hondo is nearly as good as Bird, but I think you need Bird in there, right?

I think I have the same 5 that you do? The Rondo/Ainge backcourt is kind of scary though. Maybe I'll take 2016-17 IT instead

Does Bird/Hondo/Horford/Ainge/DJ work? Hondo is nearly as good as Bird, but I think you need Bird in there, right?
DJ puts you over 15. You need Jones to fit that front court.

DV4v225UMAAY6lY

Create your best team:
Russell, Heinsohn, Havlicek, Rondo, Sam Jones... we're going to shut your asses down and hope to beat you 72-70.

How has nobody posted about the triumphant return of Brandon Jennings to the (Waukesha) Bucks yet?

How has nobody posted about the triumphant return of Brandon Jennings to the (Waukesha) Bucks yet?
I’d love to see him and Marcus Smart go at it

Not sure if anyone is tracking, but the Spurs are in a bit of trouble of keeping the 50 win seasons streak alive.

They blew a 13 point 4th quarter lead last night to the streaking Jazz.

They still have the fifth best record in the NBA, so they are doing ok. But injuries have just ravaged them this year.

So the Cavs are going undefeated the rest of the season, right?

It's like a brand new team (I mean, it basically is a brand new team).
Nah, give it time. Kevin Love will come back and screw up the chemistry.

Clarkson and Nance are thrilled to be out of LA's losing, Hill escaped from Sacramento, and Hood felt slighted by Jazz fans for booing him when he had a bad game and I'm sure he was a little perturbed that Donovan Mitchell took his job and then some, so everything is sprinkles and glitter pooping unicorns and rainbows right now.

Lue's still a crappy coach, J.R. Smith is still involved and Lebron's going to keep doing weird things here and there.

Give it time.

DV4v225UMAAY6lY

Create your best team:

Where is Dino Radja? Just kidding. As a kid I remember my dad(Sixers fan) and his brother(Celtics fan) debating who was better:Radja or Clarence Weatherspoon. Lean times for Sixers/Celtics fans.

Your team is the same route I would go too.

Where is Dino Radja? Just kidding. As a kid I remember my dad(Sixers fan) and his brother(Celtics fan) debating who was better:Radja or Clarence Weatherspoon. Lean times for Sixers/Celtics fans.

Your team is the same route I would go too.

Spoon!!

I'll never forget he played somewhat serious minutes for the Knicks when they beat Miami in one of those playoff series. 2000 maybe?

Ok i made that up, he played AGAINST the knicks in that series. And then joined them 2 years later. Carry on. I think he blew a layup or something in that game 7.

I cannot believe how much I enjoyed hearing Dicky V work the Clippers-Celtics game with Mark Jackson. Now, for Bill Walton on the Warriors-Trailblazers game. This could be interesting. Or annoying.

Looks like the Celtics are ready for a week off.

The Jazz continued their winning streak. Hottest team in the NBA entering the break.

Once again, the depth in the West is just nasty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom