NBA 2017-2018 thread | Page 117 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2017-2018 thread

Lakers hammer the Cavs, Thomas has 20 and 9. That must’ve been satisfying for IT!

Julius Randle...wow. 36, 14, and 7 on 14-18 shooting.

Man, the Cavs are a bad basketball team right now.

No excuses, but their already thin lineup -- with Love, Thompson and, now, Hood and Osman out -- ain't helping.

But last night was so brutal (although that no-look pass from LeBron to Z II was sweet, an homage to Magic in his house, perhaps) that I bailed early. That's like my Orthodox Jewish bubbe leaving Yom Kippur services at halftime.

Speaking of Magic, he's probably just exchanging pleasantries with LeBron's agent and business manager, but I think if you look closely, Magic's saying, "We'll talk soon."

No excuses, but their already thin lineup -- with Love, Thompson and, now, Hood and Osman out -- ain't helping.

But last night was so brutal (although that no-look pass from LeBron to Z II was sweet, an homage to Magic in his house, perhaps) that I bailed early. That's like my Orthodox Jewish bubbe leaving Yom Kippur services at halftime.

Speaking of Magic, he's probably just exchanging pleasantries with LeBron's agent and business manager, but I think if you look closely, Magic's saying, "We'll talk soon."

Didn't realize all those other guys were hurt.

One thing you'll learn to enjoy about Hood - he doesn't play unless he feels 100%. It's just part of what comes with having him on the team.

I would love for Kawhi to come back (sounds like he is now) and for the Spurs to play the Rockets in the first round.
I'm watching Spurs vs Rockets now and hoping for Houston to win (rooting for them for the first time ever). Every time I see Houston they get better. I don't think anyone beats them this season.

I'm watching Spurs vs Rockets now and hoping for Houston to win (rooting for them for the first time ever). Every time I see Houston they get better. I don't think anyone beats them this season.
I'm hoping Houston defecates all over themselves this off-season.

I'm hoping Houston defecates all over themselves this off-season.
I don't mind Harden and I really like Capela and of course, Joe Johnson. Guys I don't like: Nene, Ryan Anderson and of course, Chrissy Paul. I'm neutral on Eric Gordon.

Spurs are now in 10th place due to the tiebreakers.

Kawhi coming back for Orlando.

This should be interesting.

I don't mind Harden and I really like Capela and of course, Joe Johnson. Guys I don't like: Nene, Ryan Anderson and of course, Chrissy Paul. I'm neutral on Eric Gordon.
Harden is just the worst though.

Spurs are now in 10th place due to the tiebreakers.

Kawhi coming back for Orlando.

This should be interesting.
Remember when people were saying they should trade Aldridge?

I think they'd be hosed right now without him.

So what do you guys think of the Raptors -- legit contender or not? Or the so/so playoff performances of the past sour you on their prospects.

As a Raptors fan, I am like many, very cautious despite our record. Love the young bench however.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom