NBA 2017-2018 thread | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2017-2018 thread

If Cleveland has to trade Kyrie I wonder what LeBron would want back.
Would Minnesota trade Wiggins for Kyrie.

They should but:
1. It would probably need to wait until December due to the need to include Jeff Teague, which Cleveland may not be willing to wait for.
2. I just don't think Minnesota will offer him.

I still think if Kyrie is moved, he'll end up in Phoenix, Denver, Atlanta, or Milwaukee.

They should but:
1. It would probably need to wait until December due to the need to include Jeff Teague, which Cleveland may not be willing to wait for.
2. I just don't think Minnesota will offer him.

I still think if Kyrie is moved, he'll end up in Phoenix, Denver, Atlanta,
or Milwaukee.
Phoenix and Atlanta can't give Cleveland the pieces compete next year.
As the Suns won't give up Booker or Jackson. Atlanta isn't bottoming out.

Bucks gotta give up more than Brogdon and Middleton.
Denver can give up Harris and other solid pieces:

I think Miami offering Dragic and Winslow could happen. Dion-Kyrie electric buggalo 2 in Miami

Phoenix and Atlanta can't give Cleveland the pieces compete next year.
As the Suns won't give up Booker or Jackson. Atlanta isn't bottoming out.

Bucks gotta give up more than Brogdon and Middleton.
Denver can give up Harris and other solid pieces:

I think Miami offering Dragic and Winslow could happen. Dion-Kyrie electric buggalo 2 in Miami

It really depends on what Cleveland is willing to settle for.

Phoenix: Bledsoe (win now), Chriss or Bender (young prospect), draft picks, and then whether or not they're willing to include Josh Jackson. Phoenix has the best chance IMO to suit Cleveland's needs (besides Boston who I just don't think Cleveland is willing to deal with).

Atlanta: Schroeder (kinda win now but more of a young prospect still), some combination of picks, Bembry, Prince, etc.

Bucks: Middleton or Jabari, Brogdon, picks, Thon, Henson. Personally, I think Middleton, Brogdon and Henson for Kyrie and Shumpert improves Cleveland.

Denver: Too many pieces to list here.

Miami: Dragic (probably the best player anyone would offer), Winslow (I think he's terrible, but who knows).

Clippers: DeAndre, Beverley, idk what else they really have. I'm guessing they'd need to involve a 3rd team

Last edited:
If Cleveland has to trade Kyrie I wonder what LeBron would want back.
Would Minnesota trade Wiggins for Kyrie.

Ricky Rubio, among others, but too late for that.

Phoenix doesn't want to give up Josh Jackson for Kyrie.

The Cavs want Jackson, Bledsoe, and the 2018 first round Miami draft pick Phoenix has.

This would be a fair deal for both sides.

Phoenix doesn't want to give up Josh Jackson for Kyrie.

The Cavs want Jackson, Bledsoe, and the 2018 first round Miami draft pick Phoenix has.

This would be a fair deal for both sides.

Yeah, that's probably a fair deal. I still suspect it'll end up getting done with them, but we'll see. Even if not Jackson, they could include guys like Marquese Chriss or Bender or something and probably eventually get there. I still wouldn't be shocked if Jackson ends up being included, but it'll probably require someone else making a strong offer first.

The Knicks on Christmas Day? I'd rather find a lump of coal in my stocking.

It's not about the Knicks, it's about the 76ers, Ben Simmons' pro debut. excitement again in Philly.

It's not about the Knicks, it's about the 76ers, Ben Simmons' pro debut. excitement again in Philly.

Well, they could have found a better team to pit them against and/or given them a home game rather than playing at MSG.

Also, you know there is some poor MSG worker who wants to spend time with their family on Christmas who will be met with a Bah Humbug by James "Ebenezer" Dolan. Hopefully Dolan is visited by the ghosts of basketball past, present and future and wakes up Christmas morning deciding to give away the team out of the kindness of his heart.

The Knicks also play on Christmas day a lot, it's a tradition, for better or worse.

The Knicks also play on Christmas day a lot, it's a tradition, for better or worse.

Big TV market, legendary arena, marquee stage, regardless how lame the Knicks are.

Plus, with the 76ers in the Garden, you get a young team generating a lotta buzz and excitement, including the last two No. 1 picks, Simmons and this kid.

Last edited:
National TV appearances by team.
DHOSUA7UAAAeCMC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors