NBA 2017-2018 thread | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2017-2018 thread

Pretty fired up for the season. Here are some random topics/questions to debate. I'll bold my picks.

1) Which of these 3 isn't a top 4 east team: Bucks/Wiz/Toronto
2) Who misses the playoffs? Utah/Portland/Denver
3) Who doesn't make first team all NBA? Durant/Kawhi/Lebron
4) Who doesn't make first team all NBA? Harden/Russ/Steph
5) Who wins more games? Knicks/Nets
6) First game for Isaiah Jan 10? Before/After

Pretty fired up for the season. Here are some random topics/questions to debate. I'll bold my picks.

Gobert is going to will the Jazz to the playoffs.

That was a tough one, I just envision all; the Jazz guys getting hurt. I dunno. Gobert is awesome
yeah, but so is jokic. so by process of elimination, the blazers get left out

That was a tough one, I just envision all; the Jazz guys getting hurt. I dunno. Gobert is awesome
Don't envision that! They've had major players with injury issues all the time, and they've already lost Exum. Again.

The rest of the roster is gonna be healthy, Rubio is going to find his jumper, Hood and Favors will ball out in contract years... it's gonna be nice.

yeah, but so is jokic. so by process of elimination, the blazers get left out
That's bold, going for the bigs over the guards.

Hard to get a good sense of what Portland really is. I love Lillard. Not sure about the rest of that team though.

My choices in bold

i like lillard, too, but i love jokic. who needs guards when you have a point center ;)
It seems like the big man was left for dead not too long ago, but there are a lot of good big guys now.

I'm actually pretty stoked. I've always gotten League Pass just so I could watch all the Jazz games and it's $199.99. This year the NBA has different options and one of them is that you can get all the games for one team for $119.99. Not sure yet which option I will choose, but I do like the option of saving money.
Choose Your Subscription | NBA.com

Season picks.
East
1. Boston
2. Cleveland( they will win the East though)
3. Washington
4. Milwaukee
5. Toronto
6. Miami
7. Charlotte
8. Philadelphia

West
1. Golden State
2. Houston
3. San Antonio
4. Oklahoma City
5. Minnesota
6. LA Clippers
7. Denver
8. Portland

Champion: Golden State over Cleveland.
MVP: Steph Curry
DPOY: Kwahi Leonard
ROY: Kyle Kuzma

I started to reply and stopped when I realized all my answers were the same as yours. Though I was ready to hedge on #3 and say “whatever one plays the fewest games”. All things being equal though, I’d have to go Kawhi by a hair.

I started to reply and stopped when I realized all my answers were the same as yours. Though I was ready to hedge on #3 and say “whatever one plays the fewest games”. All things being equal though, I’d have to go Kawhi by a hair.

When I first came up with the question I was going to say Durant was gonna miss out, and for whatever reason I changed my mind. If he stays healthy and they win close to 70 games, he's prob in. And how can you vote Lebron out?

That said, Kawhi might be my MVP pick! I think I brought this up months ago, but have we ever seen 3 forwards this good at the same time?

When I first came up with the question I was going to say Durant was gonna miss out, and for whatever reason I changed my mind. If he stays healthy and they win close to 70 games, he's prob in. And how can you vote Lebron out?

That said, Kawhi might be my MVP pick! I think I brought this up months ago, but have we ever seen 3 forwards this good at the same time?

Add Giannis who is 22!

Add Giannis who is 22!

You're right, he definitely has the chance to join them as soon as about this year.

Lebron/Durant/Leonard are right now like 3 of the 7 or 8 best forwards ever? There are some amazing players in the league right now.

It’s like all the guys who used to be 6’6 2 guards doing this stuff died out and were replaced by 6’8-6’11 guys doing it. Few good two guards left but an incredible number of forwards with guard skills.

I am interested to see how much Derrick Rose has left.
I expect Irving will attack Rose and Crowder to play Hayward physical.

If you take more than 30 seconds to move onto your starting lineups after announcing the visitors...you’ve lost me. Who the hell wants to watch like 2 minutes of shots of players working out? Get on with it. The 90s Bulls intro’s are the standard...stick closely to that script and you can’t go wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom