NBA 2017-2018 thread | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2017-2018 thread

Skip Bayless and Ryen Russillo should
be banned from twitter for life after their reaction tonight.

Eric Wilbur-Boston Globe gets the gold medal.
DMYcE4CX4AIVvDi

Mia Khalifa the silver

He is done for the year.
I just want him to get healthy.
They won’t know the full damage till an MRI can be done.

He isn’t coming back this year unless its just bones and luck.

Seems extremely overreactionary lol. Not that I like Skip at all, but Ryen wasn't even that bad.

Football is the more violent sport but the 3 most gruesome injuries I've ever seen, all occurred in Basketball.

I've been unfortunate enough to see Ware, George, & now Hayward each happen live. Wasn't even watching the USA scrimmage with George, just happened to be flipping through channels & landed on it 20 seconds prior.

The sound of the Hayward injury is one of the most disgusting things I've ever heard...mic picked it up clearly.

I've been unfortunate enough to see Ware, George, & now Hayward each happen live. Wasn't even watching the USA scrimmage with George, just happened to be flipping through channels & landed on it 20 seconds prior.

The sound of the Hayward injury is one of the most disgusting things I've ever heard...mic picked it up clearly.

Yup. I wasn’t looking but heard that sound followed immediately by “Hayward just broke his leg!” and looked up.

Yeah, that was quite a loud snap. Hate to see bad injuries, bless him.

TNT reporter just said fractured ankle is the initial report. I certainly can believe broken fibula but where did you see that?

someone called it out after it happened while we were actually playing tonight. I couldn't retie my sneaks tight enough. Just saw it now and it's worse than I thought.

Damn. I have tix for the lakers game in a couple weeks. Really bummed this happened. Hope he heals quickly and completely. He's a man for the way he handled that.

All Boston medical doctors on twitter are saying its immediate surgery and 6 months recovery for Hayward.

So as long as he doesn’t have a bunch of torn ligaments atleast he could be back next year on time.

Reggie’s annoying level already in mid season form. It’s a major let down when I find out he’s doing a game.

Boston may not win this game but Cleveland has major defensive problems.

Only LeBron can really lock down a guy.
Their backcourt is being abused defensively.

LeBron is just impossible to stop when he wants to score.

Nike might need to go back to the lab. Ennis’s jersey ripped just like that in preseason.

Also, that it happened to Lebron is pretty funny given that he’s Nike’s top guy. Ripping like paper! adidas execs are somewhere laughing their as$es off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom