NBA 2017-2018 thread | Page 87 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2017-2018 thread

Supposedly, LeBron James and Kevin Love went to the media along with Wade and complained about how bad Isaiah was defensively. They complained about everyone but they keyed on Isaiah a lot.

I think IT is going to get moved.
Heard the Knicks could be a team for him and the Cavs would target Courtney Lee to help their D.

Supposedly, LeBron James and Kevin Love went to the media along with Wade and complained about how bad Isaiah was defensively. They complained about everyone but they keyed on Isaiah a lot.

I think IT is going to get moved.
Heard the Knicks could be a team for him and the Cavs would target Courtney Lee to help their D.

They aren't wrong, but man, Kevin Love complaining about someone's defense.

I'm all for the Knicks moving their pieces to try and get picks. IT is a FA, I don't have much interest in him long term. Someone has to have interest in my guy Kyle O'Quinn too.

I get Woj tweets directly to my phone, and I usually wake up in the middle of the night to groggily check my phone because I'm a weirdo. Anyway, needless to say, when I was half awake last night I was so confused reading that

This is AMAZING

Chris Paul led some teammates through a secret passageway at Staples to go beat up Austin Rivers.

They sent Clint Capela to go to the front door of the locker room as a diversion while CP3 and his boys were going to sneak in through the secret passageway to jump Austin Rivers and go after Blake Griffin... unreal.

The Internet Reacts To Chris Paul Leading The Rockets Through Secret Passageway To Beat Up Austin Rivers

This is why the Rockets will never win anything. Because their best players are some clowns. Harden is on the injured list, seriously what’s he going to do in a confrontation? “Hoooooold me baaaaack!”

And we all know Chris Paul isn’t doing anything, other than maybe landing a surprise nut punch during the game.

Goofballs.

They aren't wrong, but man, Kevin Love complaining about someone's defense.
I mean, I almost respect him more. That takes some kind of balls.

That's almost an SNL sketch.

Edit: had to spend more time on this because I make poor choices with my time

Lue - LeBron, Wade, Kevin, thanks for setting up this meeting. What do you want to talk about?

Lebron - Coach, IT isn't getting it done on defense.

Wade - Yeah, he's terrible.

Lue - Wow, thanks guys. I appreciate your honesty and thanks for coming to bring this to my attention.

Lue - Kevin, what's on your mind?

Kevin Love's fat @ss - What they said, coach.

Lue - What they said?

Love - Yeah.

Lue - ... About what?

Love - About IT's defense.

Lue - ... right.

:Sexy Sax Man enters the scene:

Last edited:
Bjelica was so calm during that. Dude sidesteps a haymaker and then guillotine chokes out the guy while discussing the interaction with a ref.

Chris Paul should lose his State Farm endorsement over this.

For years we all felt like NBA guys were getting too chummy. Now they're getting chippy and it's HILARIOUS.

Chris Paul should lose his State Farm endorsement over this.

For years we all felt like NBA guys were getting too chummy. Now they're getting chippy and it's HILARIOUS.

Two more ejections last night, including Michael Carter-Williams, who wanted to get medieval on Jason Smith's tuchus. If MCW ever goes into boxing, I know the perfect store for him to get his robe.

The Dwight Howard scene at the end is gold. Camera misses him blowing a kiss at the Wiz' bench.

Man, I love the NBA.

LOL yeah, Derrick Rose is totally what they need right now

They probably need another scuffle with Kanter tbh.

I hear ya, I'm sure Rose's leash is super-short, but I'm open to being surprised. Rose owes LeBron for stealing that MVP from him in 2011, if nothing else.

This is AMAZING

Chris Paul led some teammates through a secret passageway at Staples to go beat up Austin Rivers.

They sent Clint Capela to go to the front door of the locker room as a diversion while CP3 and his boys were going to sneak in through the secret passageway to jump Austin Rivers and go after Blake Griffin... unreal.

The Internet Reacts To Chris Paul Leading The Rockets Through Secret Passageway To Beat Up Austin Rivers

When did the NBA turn into As the World Turns? Bunch of drama queens.

Trivia Question I saw on twitter

Lebron has started the last 13 all star games, he's tied with who for most consecutive all star game starts?

Trivia Question I saw on twitter

Lebron has started the last 13 all star games, he's tied with who for most consecutive all star game starts?
Without looking my guess would be Kobe.
He started that MSG All-Star game when he was on the bench for the Lakers in 98.

Without looking my guess would be Kobe.
He started that MSG All-Star game when he was on the bench for the Lakers in 98.

Kobe is a no on two technicalities; there was no game in 99, but even setting that aside, he was voted in but missed the 2010 game. Very strong guess though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom