NBA 2017-2018 thread | Page 89 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2017-2018 thread

Yeah he sees the court unlike nearly anyone his size ever has. he can make passes literally no one else can.

if you look at the all time leaders, its crazy, Stockton has nearly 16,000, he's basically 25% ahead of second place. Wonder if Bron can crack the top 5.
Speaking of LeBron's best talent -- passing -- this is sick.

Looked at this a second time, I didn't realize the ball went straight through Gordon's legs.

Last edited:
Speaking of LeBron's best talent -- passing -- this is sick.

Looked at this a second time, I didn't realize the ball went straight through Gordon's legs.

This pass was just insane. Pure insanity.

Just to be clear, LeBron didn't intentionally pass that ball between the defenders legs. He just didn't.

Either way, that's a fairly spectacular pass.

LOL my buddy was just saying the same thing to me. I hear what you're saying, he probably had no idea where exactly Gordon was. But it was so cool. If i were him I'd just say I meant to do it

LOL my buddy was just saying the same thing to me. I hear what you're saying, he probably had no idea where exactly Gordon was. But it was so cool. If i were him I'd just say I meant to do it

I would as well.

It's LeBron. He will.

He should! That was awesome!!

So let's also talk about the fact that the Cavs were crushing Orlando in the first half and had to hold on at the end. I'm still going to assume they cakewalk to the finals, but man

So let's also talk about the fact that the Cavs were crushing Orlando in the first half and had to hold on at the end. I'm still going to assume they cakewalk to the finals, but man
They're not going to cakewalk to the finals. Not unless they make some big roster moves.

They're not going to cakewalk to the finals. Not unless they make some big roster moves.

You are probably right, they will likely have to beat Boston and Toronto to make it.

But if I set the over/under for losses in the eastern playoffs at 3.5, i take it you're going over?

You are probably right, they will likely have to beat Boston and Toronto to make it.

But if I set the over/under for losses in the eastern playoffs at 3.5, i take it you're going over?
If the playoffs happened in February i’d give Boston the edge.

They don’t though.

Yep.

I mean... LeBron covers a lot of sins. But it's not a well constructed roster. Lot of money tied up on marginal players. That's the price of having LeBron. Clock is ticking.

Last edited:

Let's not.

Did you see any of the game, wondering what you thought about your boy DRose in his 13 minutes.

Let's not.

Did you see any of the game, wondering what you thought about your boy DRose in his 13 minutes.

Nah no league pass for me. Was following on my phone. Box score seems to indicate he was ok?

Nah no league pass for me. Was following on my phone. Box score seems to indicate he was ok?

No league pass here, either, just good ol' FirstRow Watch Live NBA and Basketball Online Free NBA,NCAA and Basketball Streaming

I thought he looked good. Small sample size, though. A key is, can he handle being a 15-, 20-minute guy coming off the bench. His knees and ankle aside, I think his head is the most fragile part of his body.

I'm diggin' his block on Little Richard. Doesn't that hair get in Payton's line of vision?

No league pass here, either, just good ol' FirstRow Watch Live NBA and Basketball Online Free NBA,NCAA and Basketball Streaming

I thought he looked good. Small sample size, though. A key is, can he handle being a 15-, 20-minute guy coming off the bench. His knees and ankle aside, I think his head is the most fragile part of his body.

I'm diggin' his block on Little Richard. Doesn't that hair get in Payton's line of vision?
I think league pass is free this week.

At least on FIOS...

I think league pass is free this week.

At least on FIOS...

It says its a free week, but on my provider (spectrum) if you try and watch the games, it says you gotta pay.

Also, the Celtics game on TNT was blacked out last night. Very odd.

It says its a free week, but on my provider (spectrum) if you try and watch the games, it says you gotta pay.

Also, the Celtics game on TNT was blacked out last night. Very odd.
Spectrum took over up here on the North Coast, I'm close to severing ties. Not optimum, but FirstRow and my MacBook are working for me.

What's up with a blackout? Are you within range of Philly?

Spectrum took over up here on the North Coast, I'm close to severing ties. Not optimum, but FirstRow and my MacBook are working for me.

What's up with a blackout? Are you within range of Philly?

Nope, I live in NYC. I saw on twitter someone else mention it as well, I think they also lived in the NY area. I didn't care enough about the game to do any more research though. Just really strange

Nope, I live in NYC. I saw on twitter someone else mention it as well, I think they also lived in the NY area. I didn't care enough about the game to do any more research though. Just really strange
Well, it’s blacked out on league pass, but not TNT...right?

Well, it’s blacked out on league pass, but not TNT...right?

No, the game last night was blacked out on TNT. Never happened before unless it was a local game, and i think they've even gotten rid of that? I've watched Knicks game on TNT when they've also been on MSG. Like I said, really odd.

No, the game last night was blacked out on TNT. Never happened before unless it was a local game, and i think they've even gotten rid of that? I've watched Knicks game on TNT when they've also been on MSG. Like I said, really odd.
Odd.

If Knicks are on TNT, MSG just does pre and post...sometimes.

But it’s never blacked out.

Yankees blacked out on all other channels in deference to YES, except Sunday night and those fox game of the weeks when they are exclusive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom