NBA 2017-2018 thread | Page 92 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2017-2018 thread

Still not too worried abouts the Waukee Bums

Is it true that Giannis disapproves? If so, it’s a mistake IMO. They’re not going anywhere yet until Parker is back and healthy(hopefully). Gotta keep Giannis happy.

Ramona Shelbourne was saying that Kidd told her Giannis offered to go to the front office and try and save his job.

Not sure Kidd should be saying that publicly, but safe to say he disapproves

Goodbye pipeline to Kidd’s agent.
Giannis isn’t happy about this.
What the Bucks should have done is paid an assistant coach HC money to be Kidd’s bench coach.
There are like 4 coaches who I think are really good. Popovich, Stevens, Thibs, D’Antoni.
Kerr we have no clue his talent is insane.

Giannis only signed a 4 year 100 extension. He needs to be happy.

Can’t trade the pick. Frank, Wily and Noah to make the $$ work fine.

BTW: the NBA burying Knicks-Lakers yesterday against the NFL Championships was disgraceful.

Granted, both aren’t what they once were, but come on...

put that one on the DVR and was my backup option if the AFC title game was a blowout.

Danny Ainge on line one.
Jaylen Brown, Marcus Smart, and Lakers pick for Kawhi.

And what else?
Whatever filler is necessary.
If Kawhi wants out San Antonio won’t do much better.
Boston has a buffet of first round picks from Memphis and LA Clippers they can throw in.

If Leonard wants out tell me what the Spurs could get?

Whatever filler is necessary.
If Kawhi wants out San Antonio won’t do much better.
Boston has a buffet of first round picks from Memphis and LA Clippers they can throw in.

If Leonard wants out tell me what the Spurs could get?

Aldridge asked for a trade last summer. He's still there. And thriving.

I'll be honest, that story from Woj yesterday seemed like a whole lot of nothing. There didn't seem to be anything concrete reported. I'm sure there's something there, but I question how serious it truly is.

Aldridge asked for a trade last summer. He's still there. And thriving.

I'll be honest, that story from Woj yesterday seemed like a whole lot of nothing. There didn't seem to be anything concrete reported. I'm sure there's something there, but I question how serious it truly is.
The Rockets passing the Spurs is going to tell Kawhi he isn’t sniffing a title in San Antonio.
Philly and Boston are the teams in the East with the most potential right now.

The Rockets passing the Spurs is going to tell Kawhi he isn’t sniffing a title in San Antonio.
Philly and Boston are the teams in the East with the most potential right now.

Have the Rockets passed the Spurs? Let's wait for that to actually happen. They're ahead in the standings, but A) they were last year and look what happened, and B) their best player has barely played.

Have the Rockets passed the Spurs? Let's wait for that to actually happen. They're ahead in the standings, but A) they were last year and look what happened, and B) their best player has barely played.
Rockets are better.
Spurs have played the easiest schedule in the NBA thus far.
They have the 2nd hardest remaining schedule in the NBA.
NBA Western Conference Strength of Schedule

Spurs are in the Patriots 2008-2010 territory right now. They need a Gronk to join the team.

Rockets are better.
Spurs have played the easiest schedule in the NBA thus far.
They have the 2nd hardest remaining schedule in the NBA.
NBA Western Conference Strength of Schedule

Spurs are in the Patriots 2008-2010 territory right now. They need a Gronk to join the team.

I mean, you realize Kawhi has barely played and probably hasn't been at full strength all year. (I get it, Paul has missed time and so has harden)

Rockets are really good. But how about they advance further in the playoffs before we put them ahead of the Spurs? That's all I'm saying.

I mean, you realize Kawhi has barely played and probably hasn't been at full strength all year. (I get it, Paul has missed time and so has harden)

Rockets are really good. But how about they advance further in the playoffs before we put them ahead of the Spurs? That's all I'm saying.
Spurs have had a soft schedule thus far.
They are 4th right now in the West.
With their schedule I could see OKC catching them they are 2 ahead in the loss column now.

Spurs have been without Kawhi but they have survived they could come back to middle if Leonard is out.

So apparently the leaker who said the team didn’t believe Kevin Love was really sick was Isaiah Thomas.
IT was getting back at Love for him doing as OttoinG said criticizing his D while he sucks as well.
IT and Crowder apparently don’t like the crap behind the scenes.

Ehh Steph Curry didn’t want Mark Jackson fired either.

I’m sure if the Bucks win the championship next year he’ll be fine.

But they probably won’t.

Just not sure what they were expecting? They don’t even have Jabari. Just got Bledsoe this year. Young team, lots of misfit pieces IMO. Not sure it’s a good move to change coaches right now if it pisses off the best player they’ve had since Kareem Abdul Jabbar.

Watching Cleveland/SA... I've never been a fan of IT's game. No idea why anyone would want a 5 foot tall volume shooter but wow, he looks rough out there.

Kevin Love needs to Kyrie his way out of there so he doesn't have to put up with getting called out by the two new bums, IT and Crowder.

The Cavs D without Love, IT, Crowder has gotten them back into this game.
Green, Thompson, Rose, Wade playing harder on D.

Cavs have rotation problems.

IT called for the ball on the fast break lead by LeBron. LeBron didn't even look his way. IT on his left, LeBron passed to his right.

IT also just missed an open lay up.

Oladipo... not gonna lie. This is legit.

MY EYES!!!

MY EARS!!

its gonna take 2 hours of Zeppelin to get that out of my head...

and I don't imagine the Knicks keeping this a game much longer...

If LeBron leaves Cleveland, I love the idea of him hooking up with Pop. Team up with Pop, win a title or two, then ride off into the sunset together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom