NBA 2017-2018 thread | Page 90 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2017-2018 thread

Yep.

I mean... LeBron covers a lot of sins. But it's not a well constructed roster. Lot of money tied up on marginal players. That's the price of having LeBron. Clock is ticking.

Clippers aren’t selling low.
So it has to be Thompson or IT in the deal for him.

Hill’s contract would require a good salary back.

More trade rumors surfacing.

Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 1.01.41 PM.png

Cavs really have a defense problem.
They just can’t stop anybody in this first quarter.
I mean they have to make a deal.
Golden State would definitely sweep them barring the Cavs shooting insanely from 3.

Thomas and Love are really sub par defense player.

OKC has 76 at halftime. Lol.

I swear if some team hands the Cavs exactly what they need in a trade this year, I’ll think they’re on the take. Let them be! Don’t give them anything!

That Russell Westbrook is obviously a phenomenal floor general and Billy Donovan really has the NBA offense thing figured out. What kind of idiot hoops fan jumped the gun on them earlier this year?

I swear if some team hands the Cavs exactly what they need in a trade this year, I’ll think they’re on the take. Let them be! Don’t give them anything!
114 for the Thunder thru 3.
The Thunder are not a good offensive team.
They are a great defensive team though.
The Cavs are trying to either get Ty Lue fired or don’t care at all.

I wouldn't mind it if the Jazz made a deal with them.

114 for the Thunder thru 3.
The Thunder are not a good offensive team.
They are a great defensive team though.
The Cavs are trying to either get Ty Lue fired or don’t care at all.

They're not a good Saturday afternoon team. :)

Cavs defense was actually so bad that it prevented George and Melo getting 40 points each...because they sat the bench the whole 4th quarter because they were up by so much.

Has to be the first time he’s outplayed Steph in at least 5 years. Thought when he got his pocket picked at the end the Warriors would win. I like Houston, but still skeptical of a 7 gamer against GSW in May.

Wouldn’t it be something if we got Houston/Boston in the finals. Nobody saw that coming in October.

Has to be the first time he’s outplayed Steph in at least 5 years. Thought when he got his pocket picked at the end the Warriors would win. I like Houston, but still skeptical of a 7 gamer against GSW in May.

Wouldn’t it be something if we got Houston/Boston in the finals. Nobody saw that coming in October.
I'd be shocked. Harden's a loser.

If the Knicks trade an unprotected first round pick or the rookie Frank for Kemba the Knicks fans should revolt.

I don't think they will ,but I mean, it's the Knicks.

Maybe this is just me, but is it totally going under the radar that Russ is nearly averaging a triple double again?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom