NBA 2017-2018 thread | Page 95 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2017-2018 thread

A couple of pages back I said the Cleveland D isn’t good enough now that I would favor them winning the East.
IT has hurt their D.
They had problems before IT.

Houston-Boston could be the Finals.
I don’t think it’s a lock for Golden State-Cleveland.

Unless someone is hurt, I really can't see anyone beating the Warriors 4 times out of 7. They are just too good.

I think Boston can, but it would have to likely be in seven games.

I was going to say that if Cleveland had been able to get Boogie (which would have been wildly unlikely), I thought they could have had a long shot.

My wild card, as always, that is like a 1000 to 1 shot, is if the Spurs get Kawhi back healthy, Gay back healthy, Manu back healthy and have like a month to prep AND the Spurs don't see them until the WCF, I think there is a scenario where the Spurs can have a puncher's chance. But again, that's always my long shot because they would have a top five player and the best coach in the series.

Unless someone is hurt, I really can't see anyone beating the Warriors 4 times out of 7. They are just too good.
If Boston had Gordon Hayward they can score enough to beat Warriors.
Also Marcus Smart being out killed them defensively against Steph last night.
Boston matchups better against Golden State than Cleveland.
The Cavs just have LeBron.
Warriors Klay and Durant last night were shut down pretty well.
It was the Celtics D.

Steph was just incredible.
Give the Celtics Gordon Hayward it allows Tatum to lead the 2nd unit offensively and give them more scoring. Celtics offense in the 2nd and 3rd lost them that game.

If Boston had Gordon Hayward they can score enough to beat Warriors.
Also Marcus Smart being out killed them defensively against Steph last night.
Boston matchups better against Golden State than Cleveland.
The Cavs just have LeBron.
Warriors Klay and Durant last night were shut down pretty well.
It was the Celtics D.

Steph was just incredible.
Give the Celtics Gordon Hayward it allows Tatum to lead the 2nd unit offensively and give them more scoring. Celtics offense in the 2nd and 3rd lost them that game.

I get that, Boston does match up pretty well and I believe they have played the Warriors tough the last few years. Just; look at the Warriors. They're so good!!

Boston is +180 to win the east though.

I get that, Boston does match up pretty well and I believe they have played the Warriors tough the last few years. Just; look at the Warriors. They're so good!!

Boston is +180 to win the east though.
+180 to me tells me Vegas believes in them.
That isn’t good value.
Obviously Cleveland is going to -110 or even money but +180 screams Vegas wants some action on the Celtics but not enough to attract sharps.

I secretly think Hayward comes back in April. That type of injury is always closer to the 4-6 month variety. We are at month three and he’s already shooting.

Kyrie Irving is just incredible.

I think we take the cavs series if we make it there. The warriors are simply uneatable if KD’s on though. The celtics would have to add a KAwai. KD’s too dominant. Thankfully he was slightly off last night.

Exactly. No meat on Durant's bones.
I almost hope the cavs figure it out and i get to watch lebron go at Green and KD while IT and Wade can try and pace curry.

Could be beautiful to watch. Like Manning vs Brady

+180 to me tells me Vegas believes in them.
That isn’t good value.
Obviously Cleveland is going to -110 or even money but +180 screams Vegas wants some action on the Celtics but not enough to attract sharps.

Site I use has Cleveland -125 to win the east. Warriors -390, Houston +380 in the west

Steph is now averaging 28-5-6 on 50/43/91. Since he came back from the injury, in 12 games he's averaging 32-5-6 on 55/51/87 (what's up with his ft shooting??) He's making 6 3's per game in that stretch

Not even sure I have a point, other than jesus

Steph is now averaging 28-5-6 on 50/43/91. Since he came back from the injury, in 12 games he's averaging 32-5-6 on 55/51/87 (what's up with his ft shooting??) He's making 6 3's per game in that stretch

And he’s playing the least amount of minutes he’s ever played at 32 per game. I think this season is the best he’s ever played.

He's more valuable than KD, in terms of the NBA game. I truly believe this.

And he’s playing the least amount of minutes he’s ever played at 32 per game. I think this season is the best he’s ever played.
It's just amazing to watch him play. He looks like he's having a ton of fun as well.

Woj bomb:
The Clippers and Pistons have agreed on a deal to trade Blake Griffin for Tobias Harris, Avery Bradley, Boban Marjanovic, a first-round and a second-round draft pick, league sources tell ESPN.

Woj bomb:
The Clippers and Pistons have agreed on a deal to trade Blake Griffin for Tobias Harris, Avery Bradley, Boban Marjanovic, a first-round and a second-round draft pick, league sources tell ESPN.
Uh, what

Woj bomb:
I like the deal for the Pistons. Griffin's more or less a forgotten star between the injuries and being in the West, but in the East he's like, what, the 4th best player in the conference?

When healthy, of course.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom