NBA 2017-2018 thread | Page 53 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2017-2018 thread

Nets look like they could contend for a playoff spot.
They play hard.
Wish Lin stayed healthy, but they’re entertaining. Russell looks solid this year

Gordon was great tonight for the Magic(41 and 12).
he definitely needed a change of scenery, but being so obviously kicked to the curb in favor of lonzo seems to be fueling a fire under his butt

Nets look like they could contend for a playoff spot.
They play hard.

I'm pro Nets, not sure they can contend for a playoff spot, especially with lin out, but I think they can be feisty for an east team.

That said, their early season schedule has been so soft. Indiana, Atlanta, Orlando 2x.

I'm pro Nets, not sure they can contend for a playoff spot, especially with lin out, but I think they can be feisty for an east team.

That said, their early season schedule has been so soft. Indiana, Atlanta, Orlando 2x.
Good test tonight— Cavs come to town.

I can see the Nets winning 33-35 games that is why I said contend for a 8th seed.

Who are your 5 worst teams in the league? Phoenix, Chicago, Atlanta, Knicks, Lakers for me.

It literally makes zero sense. Especially from a team that has been so careful with Simmons and Embiid.

This is the reason why I was curious to see if there really was a shoulder issue going on. It blows my mind that the team that sat guys out for months at a time just to be safe are now playing a dude that literally can't shoot due to injury.

Ryan McDonough should be fired for asking the Knicks for Frank Ntikilina for Eric Bledsoe.

When I read that on Twitter I thought it was a joke.
It’s serious.

Eric Bledsoe is a nice player but he isn’t getting the Suns anything close to a lottery pick from last year.

My favorite part is I was reading an article this morning where an opposing GM was quoted as saying "I couldn't believe what the Suns asked the Knicks for...I don't know why the Knicks would prefer their unknowns over Bledsoe". This same GM also referred to the Suns asking price with other teams as "preposterous".

I can see the Nets winning 33-35 games that is why I said contend for a 8th seed.

Who are your 5 worst teams in the league? Phoenix, Chicago, Atlanta, Knicks, Lakers for me.

The first 4 are locks IMO. I think Dallas is definitely in the conversation too.

Yeah i mean I guess the east is so terrible, you may not be wrong. I was saying over 30 to my buddy last night, so I buy that.

That 5 seems pretty good to me. The Knicks are like, really bad. Markkanen (not looking it up, i'm sure that's not spelled right) had a good game last night for the Bulls.

Yeah i mean I guess the east is so terrible, you may not be wrong. I was saying over 30 to my buddy last night, so I buy that.

That 5 seems pretty good to me. The Knicks are like, really bad. Markkanen (not looking it up, i'm sure that's not spelled right) had a good game last night for the Bulls.

Markkanen has been good basically all year dating back to the European tournament.

Markkanen has been good basically all year dating back to the European tournament.

Eurobasket is fake news to me though unless it reaffirms my belief that Luka Doncic is the future of the NBA.

In his first 3 games, Tim Hardaway Jr has played 91 minutes, has no blocks, no steals, 4 rebounds, and 4 assists, with 5 turnovers and 7 fouls. He is shooting 9-37, so there is that.

Eurobasket is fake news to me though unless it reaffirms my belief that Luka Doncic is the future of the NBA.

In his first 3 games, Tim Hardaway Jr has played 91 minutes, has no blocks, no steals, 4 rebounds, and 4 assists, with 5 turnovers and 7 fouls. He is shooting 9-37, so there is that.

That signing continues to blow my mind.

That signing continues to blow my mind.

Why? It affirms a longstanding Knicks tradition of massively overpaying mediocre players. You should be used to it by now.

They are all contenders, but it is way to early to say. I'd have to add Sacramento and Dallas on that list .

Last year, the Lakers started 10-10 and everyone thought they were way ahead of schedule, but they crashed to the 3rd worst record in the league. I wouldn't be surprised to see a middle of the pack team crash and burn similarly this year. Maybe Detroit?

Is Tom Thibodeau overrated?

The T-Wolves were suppose to be a good league pass team but man are they mailing in this game to Detroit.

They got killed last night at home to Indiana.

Wolves are too talented for this.

Sixers are such a fun, young team to watch and root for. Heartbreaker tonight, losing to the Rockets at the buzzer.

Wall got it going in the 3Q. Lakers pulled Lonzo off of Wall after this. Sick!

Right now they have to be worse; they essentially swapped Kyrie for Jae Crowder.

I've real bearish on them right now. But I also assume they'll be in the finals.

Their defense is atrocious. Isaiah isn’t going to help that. The guards they have outside of JR and Iman are going to get torched all year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom