NBA 2018-2019 | Page 100 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

Is this the Monstars movie?... Did they zap Steph of his powers?

Edit: ...or did he just need to be free from KD?

Last edited:
wow, so basically Houston wins if Chris Paul was injured like last year. Talk about a liability.

Really seemed that way. Pretty sure KD is done. If it was just the calf he would have been back on the bench.

way to early to guess on that . a partial tear could certainly sideline him for a game or two and he could come back at least on a limited basis. if it's the achilles, hes toast.

weird how livingston was allowed to sit on Gordon's head there at the end of the game and force the ball from him.

Wait... I was told the rockets were going to get swept .. what happened ?

And that laughable take about D’antony doin Carmelo wrong ? Are you serious ? They gave him every chance .. even started him .. and they ssuuuuukkked... then they dumped him and suddenly we’re good again
If Boogie could play, they would have been swept.

Man, Terry Rozier appears to be trying to do whatever it takes to make sure Ainge doesn't match his next contract lol.

If Boogie could play, they would have been swept.

boogie wouldnt be able to even play . he'd get run off the court with the small line up. and the calls of a sweep were made after game two. last i checked , Cousins was already known to be out. if durant cant go, this series is over

Man, Terry Rozier appears to be trying to do whatever it takes to make sure Ainge doesn't match his next contract lol.
Dumb postgame comments on his part but Terry Rozier isn’t far from the truth. Kyrie took away from this team and Tatum/Brown each had disappointing years. Horford and Morris were alright.

I say Warriors in 7 still without Durant. I think Steph has a 40 point game in him if he plays like he did the 4th quarter yesterday.

Without Durant I would give the Nuggets a chance against the Warriors.
Steph has been slumping.
If it’s Klay/ a slumping Steph and Green the Nuggets could still one in Oakland.

Dumb postgame comments on his part but Terry Rozier isn’t far from the truth. Kyrie took away from this team and Tatum/Brown each had disappointing years. Horford and Morris were alright.
Wouldn’t shock me if Kyrie leaves that Danny Ainge for medical reasons took a leave of absence or retired. A heart attack is scary.

Without Durant I would give the Nuggets a chance against the Warriors.
Steph has been slumping.
If it’s Klay/ a slumping Steph and Green the Nuggets could still one in Oakland.

It's fools gold if you think that will continue in the next series especially when they play totally different without Durant.

I just want to see the Rockets lose so bad. There's nothing to like about them IMO.

It's fools gold if you think that will continue in the next series especially when they play totally different without Durant.

I just want to see the Rocketslose so bad. There's nothing to like about them IMO.
Golden State would be the favorite no doubt but without Durant the series isn’t over before it begins.
Millsap/Jokic/Murray vs. Klay/Steph/Green is an actual series.
I would make GS about a -150 favorite but with Durant it’s probably -300.

Boston radio is destroying Kyrie.
@TrueBlue they are saying the only way to get Anthony Davis is to resign Kyrie but who wants to give a max deal to Steve Francis 2.0.

@TrueBlue they are saying the only way to get Anthony Davis is to resign Kyrie but who wants to give a max deal to Steve Francis 2.0.
I think there's a distinction to be made between "get" Anthony Davis and "keep" Anthony Davis.

Kyrie goes to LA then the Lake show trades Ball for Kevin Love to create the Los Angeles Cavaliers.

I think there's a distinction to be made between "get" Anthony Davis and "keep" Anthony Davis.
If they trade for Davis he won’t go anywhere.
The Lakers are a mess now. The Bulls wasted their cap space.
Celtics realize if they trade for AD they would be trading their problem from this year a division between Kyrie and Rozier/Brown.

Do those morons realize this season Irving shot 49, 40, 87?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom