NBA 2018-2019 | Page 98 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

So because Ty Lue wouldn’t agree to hire Kurt Rambo’s as his lead assistant Kurt and his wife prevented Lue from agreeing to a deal.

Wait, RAMBIS?

I read that it was Kidd, then the rumor was Thibs. We’re embarrassing ourselves again and holding this up over KURT RAMBIS?

We should’ve just stuck with Byron. Hiring him to guide a tank/Kobe’s last stand and then canning him - cmon. Is Lue really better than Byron? Was Luke? Nope and nope, IMO.

Wait, RAMBIS?

I read that it was Kidd, then the rumor was Thibs. We’re embarrassing ourselves again and holding this up over KURT RAMBIS?

We should’ve just stuck with Byron. Hiring him to guide a tank/Kobe’s last stand and then canning him - cmon. Is Lue really better than Byron? Was Luke? Nope and nope, IMO.
Rambis wanted the lead assistant job.
Lue wouldn’t agree so he and his wife somehow convinced Jeanie not to agree.

The Raptors beat the Sixers by 38.
While Boston has sucked it’s only a 20 point game this isn’t the Sixers-Raptors game from yesterday.
Well, I didn’t watch that game, so I will proceed with my hot take.

Rambis wanted the lead assistant job.
Lue wouldn’t agree so he and his wife somehow convinced Jeanie not to agree.

Right. I read first that it was Kidd for lead assistant. Then Thibs.

Those guys have actually accomplished something as coaches. So I could see the organization pushing for them, and if Lue isn’t cool with it...I get
it.

RAMBIS though? If Lue doesn’t want Rambis, what the hell does the organization care? What’s he done to where he’s just GOTTA be lead assistant? As a coach, he ain’t nobody.

Those guys have actually accomplished something as coaches. So I could see the organization pushing for them, and if Lue isn’t cool with it...I get
it.

RAMBIS though? If Lue doesn’t want Rambis, what the hell does the organization care? What’s he done to where he’s just GOTTA be lead assistant? As a coach, he ain’t nobody.
Well apparently Rambis wife is best friends with Jeanie.
Also Jeanie is shy so she uses Rambis wife as her assertive friend so she listens to her.
Rambis wants to be the bench so whoever the Lakers hire now I bet Rambis will be an assistant for.

Kyrie should take the 25k fine and not speak postgame.
It won’t help him at all if he talks.

Kyrie should take the 25k fine and not speak postgame.
It won’t help him at all if he talks.

He looked way too chipper in those postgame handshakes.

He wanted to lead a team to a chip, but he’s clearly not cut out for that. No worries. Joe Dumars is a hall of famer. Kyrie can be too.

He looked way too chipper in those postgame handshakes.

He wanted to lead a team to a chip, but he’s clearly not cut out for that. No worries. Joe Dumars is a hall of famer. Kyrie can be too.
Celtics took their beating and shook hands.
I was happy about that. It was like a hockey series everyone took their lumps and tipped their caps to the better team by shaking hands.

Uncle drew is drunk.
I enjoyed that movie.
Brad Stevens really didn’t do a great job this year.

Now some actually made excuses for him that he had TOO MUCH talent this year, lol. So I don’t expect him to catch much heat. And he has proven his mettle as a strong coach over his career, no question.

But if we’re being honest, he didn’t do that good of a job this year. Tbonezone could’ve coached Boston to a 4 seed and second round exit this year.
Brad Stevens can't win the big one.
Blessing in disguise. Lakers are worried free agents may not want to join LeBron? They definitely weren't joining LeBron and his "coach."

it.

jeannie needs a spy in the room

everyone run, run away from the lakers org until the buss kids learn to back way the flick off

I enjoyed that movie.

Blessing in disguise. Lakers are worried free agents may not want to join LeBron? They definitely weren't joining LeBron and his "coach."
Losing Lue actually hurts the Lakers.
If the next coach has to hire Rambis it will piss off LeBron.
Boston and Philadelphia should engage LA about trading for LeBron as he will want out.

*ahem*
Boston would beat Denver and Portland in best of 7.
Milwaukee had the best record in the league.
Boston didn’t lose to a garbage team.

Lopez with an all-time... something stat line.

18 minutes, 0 for 7 shooting (all 3s), 1 assist more than a dead man, same number of rebounds as a dead man, and 5 personal fouls.

Losing Lue actually hurts the Lakers.
If the next coach has to hire Rambis it will piss off LeBron.
Boston and Philadelphia should engage LA about trading for LeBron as he will want out.
No, see, there was never a winning situation bringing Lue on.

Edited to add: and pissing off LeBron isn't a bad thing. He screwed that team up.

Lopez with an all-time... something stat line.

18 minutes, 0 for 7 shooting (all 3s), 1 assist more than a dead man, same number of rebounds as a dead man, and 5 personal fouls.
that's a greg davis stat line

I enjoyed that movie.

I honestly don’t have a problem with Lue. I know the “LeBron’s coach” thing gives him a bad rap, but I thought he did a good job and got the most out of those teams.

I have concerns about his health issues and what the high pressure Lakers job will do to it though. I don’t view him as a “must have” by any means and I was intrigued by Monty Williams. I won’t be heartbroken if we lose him, but if it’s over Kurt Rambis as an assistant? Come on. Let the guy pick his own staff and stop making a clown show out of everything.

Boston would beat Denver and Portland in best of 7.
Milwaukee had the best record in the league.
Boston didn’t lose to a garbage team.
denver and portland both swept the celts this year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom