NBA 2018-2019 | Page 102 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

Ainge needs to make some moves. Thus far for all the moves and accolades, his team is worse. He still owes McHale for KG because the rest of his moves are just noise.
Really? Traded away from consensus #1 Fultz and got Tatum.

I have serious questions on why Max Kellerman gets paid for talking about basketball. What are his qualifications?

He’s a boxing guy and a bad, generic, nobody mid 90s rapper. Why is he trying to tell me something about hoops? If he was at the bar watching the game next to me, I’d give all his comments the brush off until he got the hint. Guarantee he jumps off the wrong foot when shooting a layup.
He doesn't. He is on salary, so they fill up his days. (IDK how any of that works, really.)

Really? Traded away from consensus #1 Fultz and got Tatum.
Ainge beyond the Nets trade has been the best trade guy in the league.
He traded a pick he got from helping the Cavs get cap space to sign LeBron into Isiah Thomas. That was a free first round pick to absorb Tyler Zeller’s contract. Ainge traded that pick which ended up as the 29th pick in the first round into two All Star seasons from Isiah Thomas. Whom Ainge used to get Kyrie.

He fleeced Phoenix in that deal.

He traded a pending FA Rajon Rondo into Jae Crowder, Brendan Wright and a first round pick.

He then traded Wright to the Suns for 2 draft picks.

He traded 2 second round picks in 2016 to Memphis for what is going to be at worst a mid lottery pick this year or before 2020.

Danny Ainge is more than one Nets trade. The Nets trade was just the one everyone talks about.

Wow, if the Rockets win tonight, there will be a tripleheader of Game 7s on Sunday.

I read this would be the second time, I can't believe it's ever happened before.

Being a Lakers fan is flat out embarrassing right now.

I can handle rooting for bad-mediocre teams for awhile.

But self-sabotage through clown show management? No.

Semi-related to their coaching search: as an NBA fan I’m still baffled that Mark Jackson hasn’t been hired again by now. Regardless of his issues with GS management - he did a good job with those teams and was their coach when they turned things around.

I read this would be the second time, I can't believe it's ever happened before.
I can't believe that none of the games are being held on Saturday night. I would personally prefer sitting down at 8 pm to watch one and then do two on Sunday afternoon/evening.

Being a Lakers fan is flat out embarrassing right now.

I can handle rooting for bad-mediocre teams for awhile.

But self-sabotage through clown show management? No.

Semi-related to their coaching search: as an NBA fan I’m still baffled that Mark Jackson hasn’t been hired again by now. Regardless of his issues with GS management - he did a good job with those teams and was their coach when they turned things around.
Does Jackson really want another coaching job?

I feel like broadcasting is a pretty awesome gig.

Does Jackson really want another coaching job?

I feel like broadcasting is a pretty awesome gig.
He wanted the St. John’s job.
He wants a coaching job. He feels screwed with how he laid the foundation for the Warriors and because of his ego/attitude clash he lost the Warriors job.

I can't believe that none of the games are being held on Saturday night. I would personally prefer sitting down at 8 pm to watch one and then do two on Sunday afternoon/evening.

Yeah I hear that, especially since 2 of the game 6's were on Thursday.

I guess Sunday is a better TV day though

I guess Sunday is a better TV day though
I don't know what the ratings difference would be but I do know that Mother's Day is Sunday. I know if my Mom was still alive that she would not be watching the NBA. But then again, she wouldn't really be their target audience.

it's a two man draft anyway so what difference would it make?

Barrett will be at least an above average starter for 10 years in the league . That is a lot of value , especially to whoever gets him on his rookie contract

I think the only player in the Rockets who doesn’t piss me off is PJ Tucker.
He's sneaky important for them.

Also, word around the Association is he's kind of a psychopath.

Who is wearing the weirder clothes, Boogie or Beyonce?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom