NBA 2018-2019 | Page 103 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

so basically the game ended right here. Rocket's had a 3 on 1 break up 89-82 and inexplicably , the ball ended up in Gerald "pea brain" Green's hands and instead of being up 9 or 10 in the 4th, Green took a god awful running sideways shot and Iguodala hit a three. 5-6 point swing..game over. series over. thank you try again.

so basically the game ended right here. Rocket's had a 3 on 1 break up 89-82 and inexplicably , the ball ended up in Gerald "pea brain" Green's hands and instead of being up 9 or 10 in the 4th, Green took a god awful running sideways shot and Iguodala hit a three. 5-6 point swing..game over. series over. thank you try again.

You can see PJ Tucker drop his shoulders in disappointment after that. He had a wide open 3 and passed it up to get a better look and then Gerald ends up taking that awful shot instead.

This is a Captain Obvious Magic Johnson type tweet from LeBron.

Hmm...given that it was originally said by the Rockets coach, that added at least a little layering to it.

Check out that Rockets bench production! Gerald Green is a STUD! So heady.

Where that Clark guy that Pringles went all overboard in praising right after they got rid of Melo?

Iman Shumpert? Bahahahahahahaha!

Whose your scapegoat now, cowards?

You can see PJ Tucker drop his shoulders in disappointment after that. He had a wide open 3 and passed it up to get a better look and then Gerald ends up taking that awful shot instead.

Green killed them in that 2-3 minute stretch. Took a quick 3 that missed and then had a sloppy unforced turnover on their next 2 possessions following that stupid forced runner as well.

That was a huge huge swing.

So now it's like 25 of their last 26 the Warriors have won without KD and with Steph? That's an incredible stat. (And I'm not saying it in the context of some hot takey point that they're better off without KD or whatever, just, that's an amazing stat. It would be amazing if they went on a 25-1 stretch with KD too)

I also thought Draymond was just unbelievable last night. I know I had said he seemed to have slipped a little this year; maybe he was just holding some back for the playoffs

So now it's like 25 of their last 26 the Warriors have won without KD and with Steph? That's an incredible stat. (And I'm not saying it in the context of some hot takey point that they're better off without KD or whatever, just, that's an amazing stat. It would be amazing if they went on a 25-1 stretch with KD too)

I also thought Draymond was just unbelievable last night. I know I had said he seemed to have slipped a little this year; maybe he was just holding some back for the playoffs

Was great in game 5 as well. He was heavy this year. I read somewhere he’s lost 30 pounds since the end of March.

Was great in game 5 as well. He was heavy this year. I read somewhere he’s lost 30 pounds since the end of March.

And he definitely looks it.

Seemed like every possession down the stretch they did the steph/green pick and roll and they'd trap it nd Green would have a 4 on 3 and make the right play every time

per a guy on twitter, it's actually 27-1 the last 28 games with Steph and without KD

per a guy on twitter, it's actually 27-1 the last 28 games with Steph and without KD

KD is the better basketball player. Steph is the more valuable basketball player.

KD is the better basketball player. Steph is the more valuable basketball player.

Hmm...I think I agree.

Steph is more unique.

I think Steph gets less respect than any superstar player too. Guys will be grabbing him with two hands off the ball and they let it go, then when Steph gets aggressive on defense he gets in foul trouble. If guys can rough him up, he should be able to play aggressive too.

So apparently Curry tried to book the Rockets arena to get some extra practice in, Paul found out and booked it at the exact same time and refused to let Curry use a basket. So Curry was yelling “kick me off the court again, boy!” at Paul after the game last night.

This whole story is incredibly great if true.
CP3 threw Curry off court night before Dubs-Rockets Game 6

That have all suppressed their games to accommodate KD.

So apparently Curry tried to book the Rockets arena to get some extra practice in, Paul found out and booked it at the exact same time and refused to let Curry use a basket. So Curry was yelling “kick me off the court again, boy!” at Paul after the game last night.

This whole story is incredibly great if true.
CP3 threw Curry off court night before Dubs-Rockets Game 6
Union president to boot. Nice look CP

I give huge props to LBJ, because he won with king knucklehead JR Smith on his team.