NBA 2018-2019 | Page 105 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

Rooting for Toronto hard here just because Philly is Philly and I think the Bucks would beat them in 3 games...

The support players on Toronto really choke in the playoffs.
The Raptors are tight. I want them to win but Philly is going to double Kawhi and I have no confidence in Lowry and Ibaka.

CJ McCollum has all the basketball nerds getting pissy on Twitter.

There are actually people telling him that it was a bad shot to take.

Those anti-mid rangers who take it so far that they ignore all common sense are the worst.

Philly is literally leaving Kyle Lowry open in the halfcourt and doubling Leonard.

The support players on Toronto really choke in the playoffs.
The Raptors are tight. I want them to win but Philly is going to double Kawhi and I have no confidence in Lowry and Ibaka.

They're garbage. Toronto's bench gets abused every year. :(

Toronto banging the offensive boards and scrapping.

Philly can look real soft at times.

Philly is literally leaving Kyle Lowry open in the halfcourt and doubling Leonard.

And Leonard is obliging by refusing to give up the ball.

Ibaka has been solid.

That's been a pleasant development in a few of the games this series - he looks like he belongs on the court. That hasn't always been the case this year.

Leonard is sooooooo good.

Ibaka.....I think he goaltended that into a miss (and a goaltend obviously). Ugh.

I just can’t get my head around people who love college basketball but wouldn’t be entertained by a Game 7 like this.

Geez, Toronto has played like crap. The first half and much of the 3rd was basically "Whose turn is it to go 1 on 4?" And they missed tons of shots forcing the ball because the clock ran down while the guy with the ball wouldn't pass. It's been a very frustrating game. If not for Ibaka, TO would be toast.

edit: not a shot at you, sorry, we just see the game differently.

Last edited: