NBA 2018-2019 | Page 106 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

That's an odd question...how do you time it to get a shot off against Joel Embiid?

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh, I jumped super high and let go of the ball fading away?" I mean, how does anyone ever get a shot off? It seems like a fairly routine thing to do for basketball players.

A great ending that sent the home town crowd away happy. But it really was typical NBA gam, in that you only needed to watch the 4th quarter.

That's an odd question...how do you time it to get a shot off against Joel Embiid?

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh, I jumped super high and let go of the ball fading away?" I mean, how does anyone ever get a shot off? It seems like a fairly routine thing to do for basketball players.

Hey! We're used to announcing hockey! ;)

So I feel like Toronto is pretty happy with the trade they made to get Kawhi, even if they don't keep him.

Just a guess, but it's 50-50 they keep him even if they win the whole onion. And that's the only chance he stays.

Not better than Dame’s series clincher against the Thunder this postseason.

They were both awesome but I feel like Kawhis off balance flying out of bounds shot with Embiid in his face was higher difficulty.

A great ending that sent the home town crowd away happy. But it really was typical NBA gam, in that you only needed to watch the 4th quarter.

Not sure what you are talking about.

3 of the 6 games in the series were blowouts that were decided well before the 4th quarter. This was certainly a series that the first half was often meaningful.

So I feel like Toronto is pretty happy with the trade they made to get Kawhi, even if they don't keep him.

From the beginning of the deal I was happy with the risk we took and would accept if Kawhi left (but I am not assuming he is leaving). We lost Demar, a sort of "star", but he was holding us back.

They were both awesome but I feel like Kawhis off balance flying out of bounds shot with Embiid in his face was higher difficulty.

Well, it was certainly more dramatic than simply making two FT's. :)

Just a guess, but it's 50-50 they keep him even if they win the whole onion. And that's the only chance he stays.

Your H0T Takes are like frozen cowdung..

I believe there have been now seven walk-off series winning buzzer beaters in NBA history, two of which have occurred in the past couple weeks.

I believe there have been now seven walk-off series winning buzzer beaters in NBA history, two of which have occurred in the past couple weeks.

Does Lillards count as a walk off? There was still time left.