NBA 2018-2019 | Page 173 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

Stephen A. Smith saying Kyrie could take a 2+1 with the Lakers at 23 million per year is so laughable.

SAS is the TV mouthpiece for Rich Paul.
Kyrie taking that type of deal is him giving up over 100 million.

It’s like they want a bigger super team than the Warriors.

Lakers FA targets are.
Jamal Crawford, Trevor Ariza, Brook Lopez, Austin Rivers.

I don’t know if they can get all 4 for their cap space.

Anything that SAS says can be forgotten instantly. Don't think Brook is heading back there at a discount after they chose Lance Stephenson over him last year essentially.

Lakers FA targets are.

No way they can afford those last 3.

I think it would be more than a slight discount. The Lakers are only going to have around $23 million in cap room.

Not necessarily. We’ll see what happens with this trade. You're probably right that it ends up being $23 million but it's not a certainty yet.

Lakers FA targets are.

I imagine Crawford is a vet minimum type at this point or very close to so that wouldn't surprise me in the least. I'd guess they can afford him and two of those three guys. Rivers and Ariza would seem to make the most sense IMO.

Not necessarily. We’ll see what happens with this trade. You're probably right that it ends up being $23 million but it's not a certainty yet.

I imagine Crawford is a vet minimum type at this point or very close to so that wouldn't surprise me in the least. I'd guess they can afford him and two of those three guys. Rivers and Ariza would seem to make the most sense IMO.

I'm assuming that they are going to be trying to grab a handful of guys like Collison or George Hill. Pretty safe bet that Nerlens Noel will be heading to Klutch West.

Lakers FA targets are.

Crawford will be 40 next season.

Crawford will be 40 next season.
He is a good bench depth piece . Crawford is probably the greatest 6th man in NBA history.
Crawford scored 50 in a game last year. He can still play.
Lakers need vet minimum guys.

He is a good bench depth piece . Crawford is probably the greatest 6th man in NBA history.

Crawford is one of the worst players in the league at this point. Might be the worst defensive player in the league and he's one of the most inefficient scorers in the league too. He's 5 or 6 years removed from being a solid bench piece.

Crawford is one of the worst players in the league at this point. Might be the worst defensive player in the league and he's one of the most inefficient scorers in the league too. He's 5 or 6 years removed from being a solid bench piece.

Guy has been below replacement level for a while now. I do agree that they are a likely landing spot for him at the vet minimum, he is definitely not a good bench piece. Probably rather have Nick Young or Gerald Green at this point if you are looking for a microwave bench guy.

Stephen A. Smith saying Kyrie could take a 2+1 with the Lakers at 23 million per year is so laughable.

SAS is the TV mouthpiece for Rich Paul.
Kyrie taking that type of deal is him giving up over 100 million.

It’s like they want a bigger super team than the Warriors.

They are all hypocrites for slamming KD for going to the Dubs. I am going to make this known to the Lebroniacs any chance I get.

I just think it's funny. Not many guys older than I am still in the Association.

But back to the really important stuff...

Bucks are trying to unload Illysova; wouldn't mind the Knicks trying to get the Bucks first for taking on that deal. I think they can trade the pick after they make it (they owe picks in 20 and 22 it looks like)

But back to the really important stuff...

Bucks are trying to unload Illysova; wouldn't mind the Knicks trying to get the Bucks first for taking on that deal. I think they can trade the pick after they make it (they owe picks in 20 and 22 it looks like)

I will be so upset if we attach a first round pick to Ersan. We shouldn’t even be trading him. If you’ll take a first with Snell then maybe I’m fine with that. Ersan is a good value on his contract

I will be so upset if we attach a first round pick to Ersan. We shouldn’t even be trading him. If you’ll take a first with Snell then maybe I’m fine with that. Ersan is a good value on his contract

I'm assuming they just want to save every dollar they can since they have a bunch of important FA?

Here's a topic that might be better served for a more quiet period in the league, but whatever: Who is the next star to demand a trade? My friend semi seriously threw out Giannis; I know he's extension eligible next summer. Everything I've read is he loves it in Milwaukee, I assume he will stay, but I suppose if they have a down year next year that could change?

My pick was Towns. My less serious pick was Kyrie signs with Brooklyn and demands a trade within a year or so.

I'm assuming they just want to save every dollar they can since they have a bunch of important FA?

Here's a topic that might be better served for a more quiet period in the league, but whatever: Who is the next star to demand a trade? My friend semi seriously threw out Giannis; I know he's extension eligible next summer. Everything I've read is he loves it in Milwaukee, I assume he will stay, but I suppose if they have a down year next year that could change?

My pick was Towns. My less serious pick was Kyrie signs with Brooklyn and demands a trade within a year or so.

I just think Ersan is useful enough that if we really have to move him, a team should just take him into cap room. He’s a good role player on a pretty cheap contract with the added bonus that beyond this year, his salary is unguaranteed.

I’m not going to get my hopes up about Giannis staying but he’s certainly said over and over that he plans to stay and the team has for the most part done as good a job as you could reasonably expect to keep him happy.

Towns seems like a good choice to me.

I just think Ersan is useful enough that if we really have to move him, a team should just take him into cap room. He’s a good role player on a pretty cheap contract with the added bonus that beyond this year, his salary is unguaranteed.

I’m not going to get my hopes up about Giannis staying but he’s certainly said over and over that he plans to stay and the team has for the most part done as good a job as you could reasonably expect to keep him happy.

Towns seems like a good choice to me.

You could totally be right about Illysova; Stein was very vague in his tweet (below)

"Draft compensation" could mean a second rounder or whatever. Or they could more be looking to move Snell. Etc

Crawford and Ariza are huge gambles at this point.

Lopez I can’t see going back.

Rivers would be a good fit, but they would still have a ways to go.

After what the Pelicans just got for AD, Giannis would command three starters, five first round picks and first born children.

Seriously though, if there is a legit rift in Houston, I can see CP3 “asking” for a trade as Morey is trying to ship him out.

Towns is a solid guess.

Kyrie six months into anywhere he goes.

Low key could see CJ asking out early in Portland since he’s out into every trade rumor.

Crawford and Ariza are huge gambles at this point.

Lopez I can’t see going back.

Rivers would be a good fit, but they would still have a ways to go.

I think Ariza is a perfect fit if he will give LA a discount.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom