NBA 2018-2019 | Page 195 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

The Hornets might be in a worse position right now than the Wizards are. It’s really pretty brutal. If they lose Kemba they have no path to really adding talent and they’re already one of the least talented teams in the league.

They seem to get around the 11th-12th pick and draft a bench player at best on an annual basis.

They never get lucky with their draft selection. But at the same time, they never make a great pick either.

tenor.gif

That was always happening. It indicates nothing. There was a 0.0 chance that he was ever going to opt in.
Agree - more of a "check the box" situation. But necessary in order to move forward

He might not be wrong in that case.

Seems like he always finds a reason though.

You think he'll get along with Harden and Paul?
Not a chance, Paul’s going to ruin that org. Id rather see Jimmy in LA

I don’t understand why Houston would even want Butler over Capela. They want a 3rd perimeter player who needs the ball? They plan on starting Nene at Center or something?

Capela averaged 16.6 points and 12.7 rebounds per game last year!

Malachi is going to play with the Warriors for Summer League.

Talking about Malachi, who was the last Syracuse player to get a championship ring? Malachi will be getting one from the Raptors. (EDIT - He will be offered one, as a player who was not on the final roster he does not need to accept it)

Talking about Malachi, who was the last Syracuse player to get a championship ring? Malachi will be getting one from the Raptors. (EDIT - He will be offered one, as a player who was not on the final roster he does not need to accept it)

I believe I’ve read somewhere on these boards that it was Marty Byrnes on the 1980 Lakers.

Waiters had a great shot in OKC. They should’ve won that GS series, and I think they had the better team than Cleveland that year.

JR Smith to the Lakers once he becomes a free agent (Cavs trying to trade him). Bron getting the band back together or just getting someone to blame when things go wrong?
tenor.gif

I'm not gonna lie, I kinda think the sign-and-trade might be the best move for Philly. They would theoretically walk away from it with:

Embiid
Simmons
Tobias
Eric Gordon
Jonah Bolden
Zhaire Smith
Matisse Thybulle
$25 million in cap space (could end up being DeAngelo Russell or could be Malcolm Brogdon + another role player or something like that)

and get draft picks in the process as well.

Trust it!

If you could pull that off and add Brogdon with the cap space, I think I adore that team

Someone posting on NBA Reddit that is sort of one degree from the Cs owner says he heard Kemba to Cs is a done deal. Take it for what it’s worth.

Someone posting on NBA Reddit that is sort of one degree from the Cs owner says he heard Kemba to Cs is a done deal. Take it for what it’s worth.
I mean if Charlotte won’t give him 212 million I would leave.
Then because the Lakers trade completely took 9 million of their cap space it’s one of Dallas, Boston, New York.
If Durant goes to NYK I wouldn’t rule Kemba out of there.
Dallas doesn’t seem likely.
So Boston makes sense. He would have a good core around him.

With Kemba, the Celtics are a 50 win team. And it's possible next years playoffs are the most wide open in years

I mean if Charlotte won’t give him 212 million I would leave.
Then because the Lakers trade completely took 9 million of their cap space it’s one of Dallas, Boston, New York.
If Durant goes to NYK I wouldn’t rule Kemba out of there.
Dallas doesn’t seem likely.
So Boston makes sense. He would have a good core around him.

I think Boston is his best bet as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom