NBA 2018-2019 | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

The difference is, teams in the West are actively trying to get better to unseat the Warriors, whereas the Eastern teams spent years trying to time when to be competitive post-Lebron instead of team building. I think that's why you're seeing these mishmashed teams with chemistry problems in the East.

I guess? I mean, the Celtics traded for Kyrie, signed Hayward and Horford. The Sixers traded for Butler. The Raps traded for Leonard. Hard to say they aren't trying to win a a title.

Even the Knicks signed Tim Hardaway and traded for Mudiay! If that's not trying to unseat the Warriors, what is?

I think D'antoni is overrated but felt last year they had the best team in the league when healthy.
Nope. People still talk about Paul getting hurt, but if Igodala was healthy, that was Warriors in 5. He is a huge part of what they do.

Never thought I’d say this, but I’m kind of sick of the amount of threes being taken, the lack of effort put into offensive rebounding and the lack of post play.

Is another moving back of the 3 point line needed? Probably wouldn't matter and there isn't much room to move it back in the corners anyway.

TNT mics picked up Brett Brown yelling at one of his players in the middle of an offensive possession...”You’re stuck on one side!! Move!! MOVE!!!” His voice went high and cracked on the last “move”. Nobody moved. Including the ball.

I love catching stuff like that.

Victor Oladipo had an ugly knee injury tonight. Have to assume he will be out for an extended period of time.

Victor Oladipo had an ugly knee injury tonight. Have to assume he will be out for an extended period of time.
Woj said it’s a season ending injury.

Wonder what this will mean for the Pacers at the trade deadline.

I really want someone to Oakley/Laimbeer Harden. My money was on Embiid, but it needs to happen soon.

Pacers are going to go after Conley.
I just don’t know what they can trade for him.
Grizzlies owe the Celtics a first round pick which is top 7 protected this year and top 9 protected next year. Then it’s unprotected in 2021.

Taking the under on the knicks is the easiest money made in the history of gambling.

Damian Lillard is the most underrated player that everyone knows is really good. If that makes sense.

Maybe I should’ve posted that in “H0T Takes”.

Lillard is really good, stuck on an ok-solid team in a small market in the conference stacked with talent.

Even if he was just on a random east team, not even a big market one like the Knicks, he'd be a regular AS game guy and would be a starter a lot of years. Like this one, the two years before that the starters were Kyrie/Derozan, then it was Lowry/Wade, 2015 was Wall/Lowry; I'm not saying he would start every single year, but it's a little easier to crack that lineup than beating out 3 of Steph/Russ/Harden/Paul every year

Lillard is really good, stuck on an ok-solid team in a small market in the conference stacked with talent.

Even if he was just on a random east team, not even a big market one like the Knicks, he'd be a regular AS game guy and would be a starter a lot of years. Like this one, the two years before that the starters were Kyrie/Derozan, then it was Lowry/Wade, 2015 was Wall/Lowry; I'm not saying he would start every single year, but it's a little easier to crack that lineup than beating out 3 of Steph/Russ/Harden/Paul every year

100% agree. Lowry is a nice player but Lillard blows him out of the water. A lot of lack of exposure up there i the Pacific NW paired with the great guards in the West has hampered him when it comes to recognition.

The last 3.5 years Lillard has averaged 26-6-4, 58% true shooting. the defense is probably a little iffy, but he's kind of a monster

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom