NBA 2018-2019 | Page 68 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

My only quibble would be "has become"?

That said, can't wait for him to be on the Knicks!

Ha. Maybe I just didn’t pay as close attention, but it seems like he’s really jumped the shark this year.

I really hope Kyrie resigns with Celtics (being a fan) although I sense he is becoming more frustrated with team. Then again, if the microscope was on you almost 24/7, no telling how any of us would react each day. Rather see Kyrie and AD on Celts next year (but not at the cost of mortgaging half the team for AD for perhaps only 1 year) than Kyrie and KD on Knicks (sorry Knicks411).

Holy Chit if the Lakers hire Jason Kidd to replace Luke Walton.

How does he keep being candidate for jobs.
Go to Cal Jason Kidd I bet you can recruit.
Ty Lue or Brian Shaw will be the next Lakers coach.

Holy Chit if the Lakers hire Jason Kidd to replace Luke Walton.

How does he keep being candidate for jobs.
Go to Cal Jason Kidd I bet you can recruit.
Ty Lue or Brian Shaw will be the next Lakers coach.
Ty Lue

Lol

I know he's a famous player, but i feel like Kidd is a pretty bad coach? Seems like the Bucks went from not so good to like, all time good, after he got fired? (and granted, Bud is a very good coach)

I know he's a famous player, but i feel like Kidd is a pretty bad coach? Seems like the Bucks went from not so good to like, all time good, after he got fired? (and granted, Bud is a very good coach)
He is a terrible coach.
I don’t get how he can get a 3rd HC job so quickly.
He could do well in college if he can recruit and I think he would appeal to kids to play for him a la Penny Hardaway.
Jay Kidd doesn’t seem like a good NBA coach and I wouldn’t want to be the Lakers coach. It’s going to be a LeBron person which is why I say Ty Lue.

Holy Chit that ending to the Hornets-Raptors game.
He made the shot Elijah Hughes made from halfcourt against Duke to beat Toronto.

Holy Chit that ending to the Hornets-Raptors game.
He made the shot Elijah Hughes made from halfcourt against Duke to beat Toronto.
Had no idea Lamb was still in the NBA.

Am I crazy for thinking Miami could push Milwaukee with their current injuries?

Would not have thought that before the last week or two, but now I’m wondering.

Am I crazy for thinking Miami could push Milwaukee with their current injuries?

Would not have thought that before the last week or two, but now I’m wondering.

I don't think they'd win, but I don't think it's a walk, for sure. Losing key guys right now is really tough.

Cs just got smacked by the Spurs...

If you are Danny, you let Kyrie walk at this point, right?

Ooh, I don;t think so. it's not going great now, but isn't he still their best player?

I didn't even realize this, he's in spitting distance of 50/40/90 this year. Ok, not really, but the last 2 years combined he's 49.2/40.4/87.9. that's pretty amazing

Ooh, I don;t think so. it's not going great now, but isn't he still their best player?

I didn't even realize this, he's in spitting distance of 50/40/90 this year. Ok, not really, but the last 2 years combined he's 49.2/40.4/87.9. that's pretty amazing

Listen, I'll be ecstatic if Kyrie joins KD on the Knicks. But with that Cs team, I'm not sure I'd be wanting him to stick around. It's clearly coming at the expense of some of the young talent.

Kyrie was never a permanent plan imo, i won’t be upset when he leaves.

Listen, I'll be ecstatic if Kyrie joins KD on the Knicks. But with that Cs team, I'm not sure I'd be wanting him to stick around. It's clearly coming at the expense of some of the young talent.

I just think you have to keep him from an asset acquisition stand point. They aren't going to have dollars to spend on FA, so any replacement would come at the expense of other assets. If he leaves, I don't know what options they have at PG besides maybe making a move for Conley which doesn't really mesh with their timeline too well besides big Al's. All I know is that if Kyrie leaves and they decide to ride with Rozier instead and bring back the rest of the squad then they are not in the contender tier any longer.

Rudy Gobert set a NBA record tonight as most all time dunks in a season. Something like 274. He has a huge wingspan and is a monster around the rim but I wonder if he ever breaks the record it if the NBA wasn't so wide open.

Last edited:
Holy crap Nurkic just busted his leg .. this is terrible ...

Rudy Gobert set a NBA record tonight as most all time dunks in a season. Something like 274. He has a huge wingspan and is a monster around the rim but I wonder if he ever breaks the record it if the NBA wasn't so wide open.

Bb ref has Gobert at 269, but Giannis right behind him at 264. Not sure Giannis is gonna play enough down the stretch to catch him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom