NBA 2018-2019 | Page 88 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

Quinn Cook should have gotten a T for how got up off the bench approached Tucker.
It caused Tucker to fumble the pass.
I freaking hate that stuff.

Yep. Agreed.

BTW, you know who should get Melo? The NYK after they sign KD and Kyrie and draft Zion.

I made this joke somewhere, probably not here, after some video of him working out in the gym.

This would be a terrible idea. So, could it happen? Maybe! it is crazy to think Melo is just out of the league. Then you look at a guy like Vince Carter who is still hanging around as a role player in his 40s.

I made this joke somewhere, probably not here, after some video of him working out in the gym.

This would be a terrible idea. So, could it happen? Maybe! it is crazy to think Melo is just out of the league. Then you look at a guy like Vince Carter who is still hanging around as a role player in his 40s.

Would at least like to see Melo go out better than that.

I think Bron, KD, Giannis and Kawhi are the best four basketball players in the world in some order. Steph is the most valuable (and also the fifth best player).

This series will be fantastic.

If you are looking for the refs to bail you out, you aren’t one of the top players in the nba, period. Soft.

I think Bron, KD, Giannis and Kawhi are the best four basketball players in the world in some order. Steph is the most valuable (and also the fifth best player).

This series will be fantastic.

I think Steph and Harden are in the conversation with all those guys, maybe moreso than Lebron at this point (though Lebron may very well prove he’s still the guy next year).

It’s fun that it’s actually a debate, and not just a debate but a 5-7 player debate.

Those seem to be fouls though, no? Gotta let him land

The last one on Harden was not. The 3 or 4 that went uncalled before that were, and you could legitimately argue Klay should have been ejected for it in the first half (not to mention he should have fouled out later on).

Idk if CP3 was fouled on the pass after that last Harden flop; didn’t get a good look at it

Houston only had 3 guys score double figures. I eagerly await seeing which role player off the bench will get all the blame for the loss.

Those seem to be fouls though, no? Gotta let him land

A couple looked like the defender moved under him. But Harden causes himself problems because he jumps toward the defender, and even "kicks" his feet into him. So the ref has to decide who initiated the contact. No ref likes to get played, and that's just what Harden's trying to do.

A couple looked like the defender moved under him. But Harden causes himself problems because he jumps toward the defender, and even "kicks" his feet into him. So the ref has to decide who initiated the contact. No ref likes to get played, and that's just what Harden's trying to do.
I don't understand how he gets any calls.

It's the right call for UVA in the final four, but the wrong call in the NBA playoffs. Something is not adding up.

I think Steph and Harden are in the conversation with all those guys, maybe moreso than Lebron at this point (though Lebron may very well prove he’s still the guy next year).

It’s fun that it’s actually a debate, and not just a debate but a 5-7 player debate.

There really are so many great players right now. Then you got big guys like Embiid and Jokic, who aren't in that super elite class, but man are they good too.

And Lebron, I know it was a very disappointing season for the team, but he did average 27-8-8 last year. Maybe he isn't the best anymore, but he's still at a ridiculous level. (I looked it up, I lowered the threshold to 25-7-7; there have been 22 seasons where someone averaged 25-7-7; Lebron has 8 of them)

It's the right call for UVA in the final four, but the wrong call in the NBA playoffs. Something is not adding up.

From what I saw, the 3’s in question - Harden’s feet landed like 3-4 feet in front of where he jumped from.

Unless he suddenly just started shooting like an 8th grader whose not strong enough to reach the rim from where he shot from - then he’s now flopping for fouls on 3 point attempts?

Also: Devendorf, Rautins, and Flynn ALL outplayed him in the 2009 NCAAs and I will never miss a chance to point that out.

There really are so many great players right now. Then you got big guys like Embiid and Jokic, who aren't in that super elite class, but man are they good too.

And Lebron, I know it was a very disappointing season for the team, but he did average 27-8-8 last year. Maybe he isn't the best anymore, but he's still at a ridiculous level. (I looked it up, I lowered the threshold to 25-7-7; there have been 22 seasons where someone averaged 25-7-7; Lebron has 8 of them)

If LeBron, Ingram, and Ball all play 75 games I think the Lakers make the playoffs this year.

And all these Ball “bust” posts...I truly think his dad’s big mouth and his number 2 pick status have people ready to jump the gun. I get it.

But he showed significant improvement in his shooting this year, and is a very good passer and has a ton of potential as a defender. Am I the only one who remember him straight up ripping Jamal Murray while picking him up full court in the midst of a huge Lakers run and win 6 months ago? Same Murray that just made 2 HUGE shots to eliminate the Spurs?

Lonzo’s shooting(despite the improvement) and injury history are legit concerns but it’s way too early to write him off. He can play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom