NBA 2018-2019 | Page 90 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

You pretty much just nailed what happened in college with Zion this year.;)

The difference between how the NBA and the NCAA each understand the game decreases every year.

Danny Green coming through in the clutch. :( Just make an open three....

Crazy game for Phi and Tor. Wow. If Toronto has come out a little better they could have won.

I still think Toronto takes the series.

Danny Green coming through in the clutch. :( Just make an open three...

Hit the one a little earlier. Got to hit that tho - tough to get a better look in that situation.

Hit the one a little earlier. Got to hit that tho - tough to get a better look in that situation.

He did? I remember him missing a wide open one a minute before that, and Lowry hitting a couple...Green sucked (I may have missed him hitting one though).

Also, Jimmy Butler and his Harden'esque leg kick-out on threes can ****** a *****.

He did? I remember him missing a wide open one a minute before that, and Lowry hitting a couple...Green sucked (I may have missed him hitting one though).

Ahhh maybe I’m misremembering. I thought he did.

Sixers have the best starting 5 in the East but their bench sucks and Embiid and Simmons are bad fits together.

Underrated part of the story: the NBA admits that there was almost 2 potentially blown calls PER MINUTE in game 7 last year. That’s wild.

Many they did not say were blown calls. They said they were callls that could go either way ... not called or called. Something as simple as putting a hand quickly on a defender that didn’t really impact the play.

I think it does show how hard it is to call an nba game. And there is so much judgment that it is really important that they closely measure for referee bias.

Leonard is the best two way player in the league and should be attracting more suitors than KD or anyone else this off-season.

Two - if the Sixers max Simmons they are nuts.

If Knicks fans want Kyrie they should root for the Bucks.
Smart Boston reporters are saying this series will determine Kyrie’s future.
If they beat Milwaukee he will likely resign atleast short extension with Boston with opt outs for him and if they lose he is going to NY with Durant.

Many they did not say were blown calls. They said they were callls that could go either way ... not called or called. Something as simple as putting a hand quickly on a defender that didn’t really impact the play.

I think it does show how hard it is to call an nba game. And there is so much judgment that it is really important that they closely measure for referee bias.

Yeah that’s what I’m getting at. Calls that they aren’t sure if they were correct or incorrect on and it’s happening at a rate of nearly 2 per minute. That’s an incredibly difficult job.

The NBA just basically told the Rockets to shut the hell up and assigned Scott Foster to game 2 Houston-Golden State.
The Rockets have lost their last 8 games Foster has reffed this year.
They are 1-8 this season in games Foster reffed.

LOL the NBA basically said Daryl Morley shut the hell up about audit reports we don’t care.

Rockets and Warriors get Scott Foster tonight. That's going to be fun. Houston cried about him earlier this year and he hasn't done one of their games since.

Boston playing like crap and still playing Milwaukee tough.
Drew Bledsoe has no composure he is taking this matchup to personally.
Middleton making 3’s is giving the Bucks the lead.
Boston needs Kyrie to make a shot as Horford is balling.

His stride covers like 25 feet.
He takes more than 3 steps even if he takes long strides.
I respect Giannis but he travels almost every spin move he takes and it goes uncalled.

He takes more than 3 steps even if he takes long strides.
I respect Giannis but he travels almost every spin move he takes and it goes uncalled.
I'm not disagreeing with you. It's just bizarre watching his legs. It probably helps him get away with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom