NBA 2018-2019 | Page 91 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

Could be the greatest round 2 of the playoffs of all time. I don't mind having a few series that go long this round. All fun teams left.

He takes more than 3 steps even if he takes long strides.
I respect Giannis but he travels almost every spin move he takes and it goes uncalled.

He travels some but most of it is just the same stupid gather rule that everyone else gets away with. It just looks worse with him because that extra step allows him to cover soooo much more space than anyone else.

Seems like Game 1 gave us the best of the Celtics and the worst of the Bucks and Game 2 was basically the opposite. Weird series so far lol

Missed a blatant illegal screen by McKinnie.

Missed the ball hitting the rim, no reset.

I can see how easy it was for the Rockets to keep track of bad calls last season... They happen every other possession apparently.

I hope they get swept after D’Antoni did Melo dirty.
Only team that could make me root for the Rockets... is the Warriors. Even Steph Curry is obnoxious af now. That team is so unlikeable.

Only team that could make me root for the Rockets... is the Warriors. Even Steph Curry is obnoxious af now. That team is so unlikeable.
It’s basically a Rams and Patriots redux as far as I’m concerned.

now? he's always struck me as a dh

Not as unlikeable as the Rockets. Paul's been a cheap shot artist for years and Harden's the guy in pickup who calls a foul every time down the court that you just want to blast.

Been hoping the rockets get swept. Still applauding Rondo’s landed punch on Chris Paul. Send the posers home.

LeBron should have gone to Houston.
Houston either shoots a 3 or drives the ball and try to trick the refs into calling a foul.

Interesting. Of course you all realize, Harden is just the most obvious example of what the NBA's management philosophy is all about: generating a bunch of "me first" stars.
Well that's not accurate at all.

Not as unlikeable as the Rockets. Paul's been a cheap shot artist for years and Harden's the guy in pickup who calls a foul every time down the court that you just want to blast.

Pringles has always seemed like kindve a goofy guy too. Never liked him going back to when he was Phoenix’s coach.

Remember when the draft report on Jamal Murray was that he wasn't 'quick or athletic enough?'

Brooklyn Nets could be interesting for Kevin Durant this offseason.
If James Dolan wasn’t associated with the Knicks they would be locks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom