NBA 2018-2019 | Page 92 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

Don’t get the Pelicans even being listed. They won’t have the cap space and he isn’t going to sign and trade there.
Interesting the Nets are ahead of the Knicks.

I think the Lakers would get a meeting if he does that stuff. I think it’s likely he will sign a 1+1 with Boston or something likely that to give himself leverage and stay.
If Kyrie resigns I think the Celtics would offer Tatum in a package for Anthony Davis and the Lakers could would have to turn to Jimmy Butler.

All depends on your point of perspective. :)
Yeah, well, your perspective on this is wrong.

tenor.gif

D'Angelo Russell: guilty of a heinous and unspeakable crime.

So many questions here. I’ll start with: He doesn’t have a weed connect back home?

And, was he traveling alone? He couldn’t have had someone with him to bring the can and take the fall in case he was caught?

Very sloppy, D-Lo. He doesn’t seem to be the smartest guy.

Last edited:
i know; the individual stars are bigger than ever despite (or because of?) the fact that ball movement and team play rule the day.

the nba product is better than it has ever been.

I liked the NBA better in the first half of this decade than I have the second half of it.

So many questions here. I’ll start with: He doesn’t have a weed connect back home?

And, was he traveling alone? He couldn’t have had someone with him to bring the can and take the fall in case he was caught?

Not the smartest move heading into free agency.

I wish Scott Foster would stop being assigned critical playoff games as the lead official.

I will stick with my original prediction of Raps in 7, but may would doubt it after tonight. But it is only one game. Lowry and Green will need to step up.

I hope the Ws sweep Houston. There was such a misleading narrative from last year. If Iggy doesn't get hurt GS wins in 4 or 5 games, and never do we have to hear about Paul missing game 7.

Team forums are unbearable after a loss. This board is terrible after a loss, like pretty much all of them, but there are others that are much worse.

I present you the Raptors forum.

Toronto Raptors - RealGM

Team forums are unbearable after a loss. This board is terrible after a loss, like pretty much all of them, but there are others that are much worse.

I present you the Raptors forum.

Toronto Raptors - RealGM
There seems to be a strong correlation between losing and the perceived quality of the officiating everywhere. I thought it was just us. :)

I liked the NBA better in the first half of this decade than I have the second half of it.
i will agree that the 2013 and 2014 spurs teams were probably my favorite teams to watch ever. they came close to perfecting basketball. and the heat were terrific as well. those two finals were special.

I will stick with my original prediction of Raps in 7, but may would doubt it after tonight. But it is only one game. Lowry and Green will need to step up.
on the one hand, i'm rooting for toronto because kawhi is my favorite player
on the other hand, i'm rooting for philly because i want kawhi to ditch the raptors and sign with the clippers

on the one hand, i'm rooting for toronto because kawhi is my favorite player
on the other hand, i'm rooting for philly because i want kawhi to ditch the raptors and sign with the clippers
I'd love to see him on the Clippers.

The only thing that sucks is that I think it's better if stars stay/move to the East.

The Association is still imbalanced.

The only question is why smuggle weed in an iced tea container that you aren’t allowed to bring through tsa even if it only has iced tea in it?

He may as well have tried to walk through security with a joint in his mouth.

i will agree that the 2013 and 2014 spurs teams were probably my favorite teams to watch ever. they came close to perfecting basketball. and the heat were terrific as well. those two finals were special.

2013 was a fun series with momentum swinging back and forth each game and wrapping up with two classics in games 6 and 7.

Then the Spurs 2014 performance in the finals was pretty much the apex of 5 guys playing as one cohesive unit.

The fact you could tell how much both teams and organizations respected eachother added another layer of being special to both series as well for me.

I'd love to see him on the Clippers.

The only thing that sucks is that I think it's better if stars stay/move to the East.

The Association is still imbalanced.

If most of these guys stay put and then Durant goes to NY or Brooklyn you might be able to argue the East passes the West this summer.

Edited to add a hot take - If Durant leaves this summer GS doesn't make the WCF next year.

Last edited:
If most of these guys stay put and then Durant goes to NY or Brooklyn you might be able to argue the East passes the West this summer.

Edited to add a hot take - If Durant leaves this summer GS doesn't make the WCF next year.
I don't know. West is a meat grinder. Has been for decades.

An Eastern Conference with Milwaukee, Toronto w/ Kawhi, Philly, Boston, Brooklyn with Durant is legit and without Durant they're still pretty young and just going to get better, Indy with Oladipo was tough, Knicks if they get Durant will be formidable, Orlando is young and improving.

That's a really tough road to the Finals but you're right in that the non-playoff teams will probably be pretty bad.

West is deeper but the 2 worst teams of the 8 left are West teams.
In totality the top 4 of the East are better than the top 4 of the West.
The West only has 2 rebuilding teams. The East has 5 rebuilding teams.

Houston is arguably the second best team but I think all 4 of the East teams are at worst coin flips against them in a 7 game series.

Last edited:
An Eastern Conference with Milwaukee, Toronto w/ Kawhi, Philly, Boston, Brooklyn with Durant is legit and without Durant they're still pretty young and just going to get better, Indy with Oladipo was tough, Knicks if they get Durant will be formidable, Orlando is young and improving.

That's a really tough road to the Finals but you're right in that the non-playoff teams will probably be pretty bad.
West is deeper but the 2 worst teams of the 8 left are West teams.
In totality the top 4 of the East are better than the top 4 of the West.
The West only has 2 rebuilding teams. The East has 5 rebuilding teams.

Houston is arguably the second best team but I think all 4 of the East teams are at worst coin flips against them in a 7 game series.
I don't think either of you are wrong and the upper teams are improving, but the East teams need to prove something. LeBron's absence opens the door to that, for sure. Need to see some sustained results. That's one of the things people discount about the West. In the West you have so many organizations that don't just pop for a season, they stay competitive for a while. In the East I think you see more of those pops into improvement and then a settle back to mediocrity or worse because the lack of strength in the conference allows it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom