NBA 2018-2019 | Page 95 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

In terms of Kawhi's "Load management", I think part of it is to guarantee himself of a large contract. I think once he gets that max deal I think it is possible he may play more.

I think the Raptors are about 50/50 to keep him. I think he is finally comfortable here, and I think it takes time for Kawhi to get comfy around people. That is an advantage. Winning is so-so, if he can hang around the Raps should have cap room to add Kawhi / Siakam in the offseason before the 2020/2021 season..

But the Clippers are a very attractive offer as well. Some solid young pieces and obviously home.

I don't think he will go anywhere else.

And BTW, this is the best playoff series I have ever seen, for a player on a team that I am a fan of..

Last edited:
They definitely weren’t going to call that on Klay if Harden didn’t miss the layup. Super weird how they’re officiating. Meanwhile KD stays getting no contact And-1’s.

Thankfully Adam Silver is open to a 4th Official and admits that the game may just be way too fast/complex for 3.

I definitely busted out laughing at this clip from after Game 3.

Who wore it better?

gty-1140428693-1.jpg

11-bob-costas-eye.w330.h330.jpg

Houston has some junkyard dogs on that team. Love guys like PJ Tucker. Clippers had those guys too, but that’s really all they had.

Man, Houston hates when ANY call goes against them. Whole team walks around the floor with their palms up, making pained faces.

And Chris Paul is out there flopping like a fish. KD better watch out, or else he'll get nut punched.

How is that not a foul on Paul?
That didn’t look like a foul to me.

In fairness to the refs, both teams are absurd in their flopping, flailing and complaining. It seems like they’re just guessing at this point.

i keep reading that klay is a max player. what am i missing? dude is a straight up bonehead

Paul is blatantly pushing off with his off hand and getting away with it.

Man, two open looks for Durant and Curry and both come up empty.

It's a shame this series isn't the Western Finals.

portland/denver ain't chopped liver
It's kind of sad how quickly it seems Denver is being dismissed. They were the winningest team in the West for most of the year. I don't think that happened by accident.

This Warriors team reminds me of those 1993 and 1998 Bulls teams (the last of each three-peat) in the sense that they're still the best team in the NBA, but the gap is not nearly as much as it was at the beginning of each of those three-peats when they were far and away the best team in the league.

This Warriors team reminds me of those 1993 and 1998 Bulls teams (the last of each three-peat) in the sense that they're still the best team in the NBA, but the gap is not nearly as much as it was at the beginning of each of those three-peats when they were far and away the best team in the league.
They need a bit better from Curry and Thompson. Those guys don't look right.

It's kind of sad how quickly it seems Denver is being dismissed. They were the winningest team in the West for most of the year. I don't think that happened by accident.

I can't think of another player in my lifetime in the NBA who is so little of a household name but is as good as Nikola Jokic. I mean even I sometimes forget "is it Jovic or Jokic?" The guy averages freaking 20/11/7.

GS is so loose, arrogant, and sloppy with the ball. This series should already be over.

GS is so loose, arrogant, and sloppy with the ball. This series should already be over.

They've been like that throughout this run of theirs. It's crazy that they've been able to get away with being so careless all these years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom