NBA 2018-2019 | Page 97 | Syracusefan.com

NBA 2018-2019

Wasn't that a really small sample size? I don't disagree that he doesn't fit on the Rockets, or really any good team, but it's not like they tried too hard to "figure it out".

Is there any smoke to the Melo back to the Knicks with KD and co. rumor?

As a Syracuse fan, I feel cheated by his NBA time. He never had Championship level talent around him, except maybe the year the Nuggets made the WCF, and in the latter stages of his career, has a style that relies on him being a focal point of the offense while not being conducive to playing off others. He's just not efficient enough anymore to be a focal point and doesn't shoot the 3 well enough to play off others.
Melo wanting money killed his chances for a ring.
I don’t blame for taking the money either.
His draft class mates all took extensions in 2008 but included opt outs for the summer of 2010.
LeBron, Wade, Bosh.
Melo didn’t follow their lead he took a full 5 year max without opt outs.
Then because he wanted more money he got the Knicks to over pay in a trade and gut their assets to trade for him during the season so he could sign his extension before the upcoming lockout.

Melo is a HOFer but he screwed his own NBA success by those 2 moves.
If he is a FA in the summer of the 2010 he hooks up LeBron and Wade in Miami most likely as LeBron and Melo were tighter and part of the banana boat crew. Bosh became the 3rd guy because he was on the Olympic team and was a good backup.

Jalen Rose: “Kyrie’s Celtics teammates will help him pack.” Yikes.

Very good player. Looks like he needs to be your second best player to win it all though. Nothing wrong with that. Seems like he’s turned into a jerk the last few years though. I don’t go for the media running guys down and getting the narratives going with the fans, but if it’s true that the guy’s teammates don’t want him? That’s different.

with the whole clown show that the Lakers have become I wouldn't be surprised if Kyrie ended up with Lakers

I find myself rooting for the Bucks.
image.jpg

Well this was the most disappointing season in recent memory
If the Celtics shooting poorly they are winning this game.
Their offense is so bad right now it’s unbelievable.
I want Kyrie on the bench.
Play Brown-Tatum-Morris-Heyward-Horford.

Well this was the most disappointing season in recent memory

Brad Stevens really didn’t do a great job this year.

Now some actually made excuses for him that he had TOO MUCH talent this year, lol. So I don’t expect him to catch much heat. And he has proven his mettle as a strong coach over his career, no question.

But if we’re being honest, he didn’t do that good of a job this year. Tbonezone could’ve coached Boston to a 4 seed and second round exit this year.

Kyrie got an assist.
Damn it we need Lopez to stay in.
He is keeping the Celtics in it.

NO! Let him go to the Knicks.

As a Lakers fan I’d rather sign Kemba, if we are to sign a ball dominant all star guard. 95% of the player, with none of the drama and BS.

But if it were up to me, I want an off the ball 2 guard who can stick it...like Klay. He’s been my dream
Lakers acquisition for a couple years now. Klay and Lonzo will shine together.

Boston has some momentum and Brown almost breaks the backboard on a 3.

I appreciate Smart’s tenacity but he’s shooting awful.

Rozier’s a no show and the baby faced assassin is pissing me off again.

When Kobe got pissy his move was to not shoot.

That was so weird. We were up 3-1 on the powerhouse Suns. Kobe hit a game winner at the buzzer in one of them.

We were a Tim Thomas miss away from winning it in 6 - a game Kobe had 50.

Kobe had 20+ at half in game 7, and then took like 3 shots in the second half. SMH. Such a tough loss.

We HAD the Suns beat in 1993 in the 1 vs. 8 matchup too.

If I were a Knicks fan I wouldn’t want Kyrie.
Good player but like Russell Westbrook isn’t a complete player.

I would want Durant/Kemba and trade Zion for AD.

So because Ty Lue wouldn’t agree to hire Kurt Rambo’s as his lead assistant Kurt and his wife prevented Lue from agreeing to a deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom