NBA Draft Tonight | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Draft Tonight

Knicks have mentioned wanting to buy into 2nd round as well...

Here comes the stash.

It's actually preferable not to get drafted in the second round and be a free agent,

Why are we ripping on McCullough? He was struggling at the time he got hurt, but was averaging 9 and 7 as a freshman...he was way better than Warrick was as a freshman and Warrick had a pretty solid NBA career.

McCullough looked like the best player on the team early on. We'll never know, but I think he would've adjusted and gotten going again. Some may not remember but even Carmelo struggled for a bit early on in conference play.

Why are we ripping on McCullough? He was struggling at the time he got hurt, but was averaging 9 and 7 as a freshman...he was way better than Warrick was as a freshman and Warrick had a pretty solid NBA career.

McCullough looked like the best player on the team early on. We'll never know, but I think he would've adjusted and gotten going again. Some may not remember but even Carmelo struggled for a bit early on in conference play.

Who's ripping on McCullough???

For f#$% sake...

McCullough balled out in that St Johns game where they put a team-wide hit out on him. So happy for this dude. Hope he reps Cuse well in BK.

Cedi Osman as PG - have there been any leaders that ever came out of Macedonia?

Rak SHOULD have gone before him.

I have no "happiness" for Chris, nor much of any emotional valence, given that he barely played at SU. He might have "upside," but there are hundreds of guys like CMac who bust. Rak has serviceable, journeyman big written all over him. The system is flawed when an unproven guy gets drafted while equally athletic / stronger / more explosive prospects like Rak and Harrell slip to the second round.

But that's why teams like the Brooklyn Nets perpetually suck.

I partly agree and partly disagree. I agree that RAK has journeyman potential and I would add at best imo. CM clearly has more upside so when you're drafting at 29 you might as well take a shot cuz journeymen aren't that hard to find.

OrangeDW said:
Why are we ripping on McCullough? He was struggling at the time he got hurt, but was averaging 9 and 7 as a freshman...he was way better than Warrick was as a freshman and Warrick had a pretty solid NBA career. McCullough looked like the best player on the team early on. We'll never know, but I think he would've adjusted and gotten going again. Some may not remember but even Carmelo struggled for a bit early on in conference play.

I'm happy as hell for him. I think he'll do well. People were gaga about him when he committed. They loved him in the early season when he excelled. Then he started slumping and people started dogging him. Since he got hurt, he's not even an Orangeman anymore.

Jay Bilas wants to punch Jason Williams in the face. His assessments are such a farce

I partly agree and partly disagree. I agree that RAK has journeyman potential and I would add at best imo. CM clearly has more upside so when you're drafting at 29 you might as well take a shot cuz journeymen aren't that hard to find.

Meanwhile, a proven commodity languishes undrafted...

Underrated aspect of He Gone getting drafted by the Nets - being able to make gulag jokes thanks to the Russian ownership.

OK so m getting upset! Rak is much better than at least 10 - 15 players picked.

Jay Bilas wants to punch Jason Williams in the face. His assessments are such a farce
Williams is probably the worst analyst at ESPN for any sport and that is saying something. It is so obvious Bilas and Rose have each other's respect and they don't like Williams.

Meanwhile, a proven commodity languishes undrafted...

He proved himself for one year. I'm just not that high on him. Don't think he has the motor to be an effective NBA player. We'll see.

He proved himself for one year. I'm just not that high on him. Don't think he has the motor to be an effective NBA player. We'll see.

Odd evaluation. His motor is fine. So is his size, weight, stength, athleticism, wingspan, stamina, and shot blocking prowess.

But you're right--we'll see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom