NBA Draft Tonight | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Draft Tonight

I love how Brian Windhorst gets all of his news from Wojo and never acknowledges it. I mean Wojo has the news for 5 minutes then Windhorst posts the same stuff without giving credit. That guy sucks.

Wojo has already given out the Memphis pick.

Celtics and Knicks have been the biggest losers tonight. I hate the Rozier pick at 16 over Bobby Portis or other PGs. Jerian Grant's athleticism advantage he had in college won't be there in the NBA. I don't think Grant shoots well enough and Hardaway Jr. is a good role player. I doubt Grant will be. His brother has the NBA motor, and he always seemed like the better college type player.
Hardaway can't guard a lamp post. Takes a lot of bad shots. Knicks get the better of the deal.

So many great players left on the board for San Antonio! Can't wait to see which direction they go.

Lol whens the last time they got something right? ?
Ainge has had misses like JR GIddons over DeAndre Jordan. However, he usually does a good job drafting I hate this Rozier pick so much. It does NOTHING for them and he will never be better than Avery Bradley who is their 3rd best guard behind Thomas and Smart. Also, Evan Turner at the 2. Ainge really f'ed up that pick. They are probably going to take the C from Washington but I hate the Rozier pick.

Ainge has had misses like JR GIddons over DeAndre Jordan. However, he usually does a good job drafting I hate this Rozier pick so much. It does NOTHING for them and he will never be better than Avery Bradley who is their 3rd best guard behind Thomas and Smart. Also, Evan Turner at the 2. Ainge really f'ed up that pick. They are probably going to take the C from Washington but I hate the Rozier pick.

Rozier = Marcus Banks.

It is amazing how many ready/mature players who can help you right away are still around.

Looks like the NBA scoutted Harrell well.

No trades that matter, and we're already starting with the foreign stash pick guys. I'm fading fast. Someone please pick a Cuse guy.

Good points...in all honesty i somehow hit reply to you and rf by accident as i was mainly referencing minny and their incredible run of poor decisions.

Lakers are taking Nance Jr. from Wyoming so I hope one of our guys times are coming now.

I am really getting pissed at Danny Ainge now. Hunter is the better player than Rozier and they ARE BOTH GUARDS. What Danny we need rim protection.
Portis and Hunter would have been home runs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom