NBA Draft Tonight | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Draft Tonight

? I question that pick, but with so many options who knows.

If it's this transparent those must be really dumb kids and parents. Whatever he's doing is working.

He's playing his angle. That's what he does.

Again, good for him and if that's what players want, good for them. It's working out for everybody.

But he's clearly doing what he's gotta do to play that angle.

Something has to be in the works for Boston. Lots of small guards on the roster right now.

I think the chick interviewing Sam Dekker could probably box him out on the court.

How is it a Calipari support train saying you'd rather have your coach pump your players up and look like he cares about them rather than going on ESPN saying your guys aren't ready and need to stay in school?

We've been down this road before in prior threads.. Not worth hijacking another. If it was a singular reference vs more of the same from the calipari apologists on here I wouldn't have brought it up. I will take an honest assessment over propaganda all day long. Kids need to hear the truth not get fed some crap. If you want to use bs to preserve image vs being realistic then then that's your opinion. JB was maybe a tad harsh but he's not wrong.

I love these guys making fun of the triangle. It's well deserved.

We've been down this road before in prior threads.. Not worth hijacking another. If it was a singular reference vs more of the same from the calipari apologists on here I wouldn't have brought it up. I will take an honest assessment over propaganda all day long. Kids need to hear the truth not get fed some crap. If you want to use bs to recruit players then that's your opinion. JB was maybe a tad harsh but he's not wrong.

I never said JB was incorrect with his assessments of McCullough, Ennis, or Grant, but you still never responded to what I said. What do you think looks better to a 17 year old kid that wants to go to the NBA one day, what JB does or what Calipari does? This has nothing to do with being an apologist, it's common sense.

I know it's very popular to ignore questions and not answer them and just call somebody a UK fan when a question is posed, but I'd love to hear your answer to my question.

I love these guys making fun of the triangle. It's well deserved.

Very well deserved, it was a joke before this telecast, but they're jumping all over it bad.

Is Phil Jackson high? He seems a little out of it

Seriously. I assume he was holding a Dutch away from camera. Odd.
image.jpg

Is Phil Jackson high? He seems a little out of it
No passion, energy, seems shot. Maybe he'll turn out to be the Knicks' savior, but I think he's gonna end up being another bad Dolan move.

I never said JB was incorrect with his assessments of McCullough, Ennis, or Grant, but you still never responded to what I said. What do you think looks better to a 17 year old kid that wants to go to the NBA one day, what JB does or what Calipari does? This has nothing to do with being an apologist, it's common sense.

I know it's very popular to ignore questions and not answer them and just call somebody a UK fan when a question is posed, but I'd love to hear your answer to my question.

You're missing both of my points . It's not hard. If you want to cater to the coddle happy nature of the younger generation to recruit then great. Does it help Calipari? Sure it does and good for UK. Not every 17 year old sees tough love as a bad thing. If JBs style was so bad why are we looking at a top 5 class this year? So if you see it's better to say a player whose not ready should be publicly supported vs given a truthful assessment and thus agree with caliparis method then good for you. As I stated the apologist reference is not a singular designation from this one post but instead just adding to previous engagements. So yes I did answer your question... Twice now.

Oh and no it is not common sense. Just an opinion and arrogance on your part.

You're missing both of my points . It's not hard. If you want to cater to the coddle happy nature of the younger generation to recruit then great. Does it help Calipari? Sure it does and good for UK. Not every 17 year old sees tough love as a bad thing. If JBs style was so bad why are we looking at a top 5 class this year? So if you see it's better to say a player whose not ready should be publicly supported vs given a truthful assessment and thus agree with caliparis method then good for you. As I stated the apologist reference is not a singular designation from this one post but instead just adding to previous engagements. So yes I did answer your question... Twice now.

Stop wasting your time bro. It's not worth it. Good stuff though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom