NBA Draft Tonight | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Draft Tonight

Celtics and Knicks have been the biggest losers tonight. I hate the Rozier pick at 16 over Bobby Portis or other PGs. Jerian Grant's athleticism advantage he had in college won't be there in the NBA. I don't think Grant shoots well enough and Hardaway Jr. is a good role player. I doubt Grant will be. His brother has the NBA motor, and he always seemed like the better college type player.

Celtics and Knicks have been the biggest losers tonight. I hate the Rozier pick at 16 over Bobby Portis or other PGs. Jerian Grant's athleticism advantage he had in college won't be there in the NBA. I don't think Grant shoots well enough and Hardaway Jr. is a good role player. I doubt Grant will be. His brother has the NBA motor, and he always seemed like the better college type player.
Hardaway Jr is trashhhhhh

PER of 12 and change. Leave average is 15. Can't believe the Knicks got a first round pick with that.

Don't like Grant for the triangle, but love him as a player.

Ditto. Rozier pick was absolute garbage.

He's a destitute man's dee brown.

reflecting a bit I think as a GM of an NBA team I would keep it simple. Grade out skills based on the current game then grade out the top 100 players and draft best available.

I'm afraid Portland may steal the Cavs' possible pick, RJ Hunter. If he's gone, Hollis-Jefferson, I hope, although they need backup help at pg -- love that, Delly, but -- and make take Jones.

can grant play a Shannon brown like role? Not a star but he could be a good bench energy guy.

He isn't a star, but he can't play PG in the triangle. Hardaway Jr. is a perfect player on your bench and in your rotation. Atlanta is a team that is balanced and Hardaway can fit in that rotation.

I honestly don't like Grant's game in the NBA. He blew by people in college he won't be able to do in the NBA and his shooting last year was poor.

Ditto. Rozier pick was absolute garbage.

He's a destitute man's dee brown.
Ainge talked a big game and has epic failed this draft. I wasn't even an ounce angry at him before this draft, but taking Rozier over some solid players left really angers me. The C's aren't going to get anybody who can play at 28 or the second round. Rozier at 16 is such a bad pick. He can't shoot, he is small, he isn't really a PG but will be forced to play that spot. C's needed a rim protector i.e. Bobby Portis.

Just an FYI Adrian Wojnarowski on twitter is tipping the picks before ESPN shows them. If you want to know beforehand.

Ainge talked a big game and has epic failed this draft. I wasn't even an ounce angry at him before this draft, but taking Rozier over some solid players left really angers me. The C's aren't going to get anybody who can play at 28 or the second round. Rozier at 16 is such a bad pick. He can't shoot, he is small, he isn't really a PG but will be forced to play that spot. C's needed a rim protector i.e. Bobby Portis.

PLUS, they took a PG last year in the top 5. And, their best bench player is a backup scoring PG, which is what Rozier is supposed to be. Makes no sense.

Terrible pick.

Just an FYI Adrian Wojnarowski on twitter is tipping the picks before ESPN shows them. If you want to know beforehand.

Yeah, he's been doing that for a few years. I avoid it because it lessens my enjoyment of the show.

But if you want to mess with someone and make them think you're calling every pick, it's certainly useful.

I'm afraid Portland may steal the Cavs' possible pick, RJ Hunter. If he's gone, Hollis-Jefferson, I hope, although they need backup help at pg -- love that, Delly, but -- and make take Jones.

It's a Spurs world--Lebron is just living in it.

Tyus Jones from star to back up PG for Kyrie Irving. Not a good landing spot for him.

Didn't see the trade to T- Woves. Unless Rubio (who can't shoot) is traded it still sucks for him.

Not sure why Cavs passed on Hunter, but they need backup/insurance for Kyrie, I like Jones, I figure their braintrust knows more than me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom