NBA free agency/LeBronapalooza 2018 | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

NBA free agency/LeBronapalooza 2018

Here are all of your NBA free agents ranked. FYI: Jeremi Grant #66, MCW #105 and CMac #126.
NBA Free Agency 2018: The top players
have to imagine the lakers will renounce tyler ennis in order to maximize cap space; not sure where he'll rank when he gets added to this list, he really came on strong at the end of the season when he got consistent pt

Has it been mentioned yet that Melo is picking his option up?

Is it at all possible melo links up with Jimmy Butler in Minnesota and Wiggins heada to the thunder? They seem like best friends and I’d think that’d be a great situation for a veteran melo

So that’s what his recent posts on Instagram were about. The theme of “You’re mad? Who cares? Take a step back and enjoy life.”

At least Melo is staying classy through the entire process.

Is it at all possible melo links up with Jimmy Butler in Minnesota and Wiggins heada to the thunder? They seem like best friends and I’d think that’d be a great situation for a veteran melo

I can’t see Thibs and Melo getting along and paying Melo $28 mil at this point is just soooo bad. Think it’s more likely that OKC buys him out than them finding a trade partner.

I can’t see Thibs and Melo getting along and paying Melo $28 mil at this point is just soooo bad. Think it’s more likely that OKC buys him out than them finding a trade partner.

He already opted into the contract.

He already opted into the contract.

Yeah I know, but OKC could theoretically buy him out still. I doubt it'll happen because Westbrook and PG seem to like him, but I think that's probably more likely than getting Thibs to agree to take him/Melo accepting a trade.

I'm still pissed that Woj cost the Bucks a first round pick.
It was Shams and I doubt Milwaukee would have gotten a first round pick to move down 2 spots.
The Hornets got 2 second round picks moving down 1 spot.
The Bucks probably get cash and future 2nds.
Still the tipping off picks did screw them.

It was Shams and I doubt Milwaukee would have gotten a first round pick to move down 2 spots.
The Hornets got 2 second round picks moving down 1 spot.
The Bucks probably get cash and future 2nds.
Still the tipping off picks did screw them.

It's already been reported by SI that the offer was 19 + 30 for 17. Could have potentially gotten the PG that I wanted them to take at 17 the whole time.

Last edited:
It's already been reported by SI that the offer was 19 + 30 for 17. Could have potentially gotten the PG that I wanted them to take at 17 the whole time.

Here's the thing I don't totally buy with that whole story. If Woj (or Shams, I don't know who broke that one) knew who the pick was going to be I feel like the Hawks also would've been able to find out. Maybe not?

Here's the thing I don't totally buy with that whole story. If Woj (or Shams, I don't know who broke that one) knew who the pick was going to be I feel like the Hawks also would've been able to find out. Maybe not?

I don't know. Maybe he's just screwing with everyone, but the Hawks GM is the one that said it. He said that they thought the Bucks planned to take Huerter at 17 until he saw the tweet (I guess from Shams).

SI is saying they were offering 19 + 30 to ensure that they'd get Huerter or Lonnie Walker (who they assumed the Spurs were taking at 18).

Shams reporting that Denver is signing Jokic to a 5/$145 million extension after they declined his $1.5 million team option.

I don't know. Maybe he's just screwing with everyone, but the Hawks GM is the one that said it. He said that they thought the Bucks planned to take Huerter at 17 until he saw the tweet (I guess from Shams).

SI is saying they were offering 19 + 30 to ensure that they'd get Huerter or Lonnie Walker (who they assumed the Spurs were taking at 18).

Yeah part of me thinks he was just messing around. But obviously I have no idea.

I wonder, did Woj/Shams have someone in the league office for the picks? Or do they just have someone from every team telling them? I tend to think its the latter.

So with the Jokic deal going down, i assume Denver is very motivated to move Arthur/Faried now

Lottery projections for 2019.
Dgeapm0X4AMarMS

If Michael Porter doesn’t just break down physically Denver could be sneaky good.
If they were in the East probably 2nd or 3rd next year.

San Antonio IMO is more likely than not going to be a lottery team next year.
Denver/Lakers with LeBron are playoff teams.
Clippers/Thunder are fighting for 8.

life is good.
I mean if Pelicans suck next year and Anthony Davis doesn’t sign the extension next year Ainge is set up to go right in offer Brown/Horford contract 2 lottery picks and boom.

Anthony Davis has 2 years left. Next offseason he can sign his supermax if he will only have 1 year left.

Imagine playing in the Finals and then having two top 10 lottery picks.

If Michael Porter doesn’t just break down physically Denver could be sneaky good.

Really depends on the Kawhi situation, right? I mean, they went 42-31 without Kawhi last year. You'd think they'll either end up keeping Kawhi and be better or trade him for solid assets that likely make them better too.

I thought the Clippers were underrated this past season, but if they lose DeAndre this offseason, they could be pretty bad IMO. If he declines his option and signs elsewhere, they're looking at a projected starting lineup of:

Pat Beverly
Austin Rivers
Tobias Harris
Danilo Gallinari
Boban Marjonovic

That's pretty terrible and that's before Gallo's inevitable injuries.

So with the Jokic deal going down, i assume Denver is very motivated to move Arthur/Faried now

Also just motivated to move big men in general. They currently have 11 big men on their roster.

Is Porter going to play this year?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom