NBA free agency/LeBronapalooza 2018 | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

NBA free agency/LeBronapalooza 2018

That was bad of Parker to say that publicly. What was the point?
Probably just a guy at the end of his career without many more chances to win venting because he didn't think a teammate that was extremely important was giving it his all.

Not saying it was an effective way to accomplish anything positive, but if you think a guy is sitting out for selfish reasons do you care if you piss him off?

Williams goes in the lottery and nobody bats an eye.
No idea how Philly passes on him just to block Boston.
Million dollar talent. Ten cent head. The doghouse has already begun. Hello G League.

Chris Forsberg

Verified account

@ESPNForsberg
Follow Follow @ESPNForsberg
More
Can’t make this stuff up: Celtics say rookie first-round pick Robert Williams, who was introduced here Friday, missed his flight back to Boston and was not present for the start of summer league practice today. Williams already overslept an introductory conference call.

Probably just a guy at the end of his career without many more chances to win venting because he didn't think a teammate that was extremely important was giving it his all.

Not saying it was an effective way to accomplish anything positive, but if you think a guy is sitting out for selfish reasons do you care if you piss him off?

That's how I read the situation but still surprised a vet like Parker wouldn't keep that in-house but sometimes frustration gets the best of you

I would assume/hope he at least said the same thing in private to Kawhi, then.

Just feels like taking it to the media is crossing a line.

Yeah but when I say Tatum is a nonstarter for Boston...

You said it would end the negotiations, no? Little different.

Though LOL @ Fultz being off the table. Not sure I buy that one

So the Lakers didn’t need to trade for PG last year because they could sign him this year right?

I guess that one can’t really be used to rip Melo/the Knicks anymore?

I would say yes and no, Melo was clearly going to leave Denver. So I guess you could say Brooklyn would've made a run at him.

But as I said before, I think it should give teams looking at Kawhi something to think about. Just because he won't extend now doesn't mean he won't later

Million dollar talent. Ten cent head. The doghouse has already begun. Hello G League.

Chris Forsberg

Verified account

@ESPNForsberg
More
Can’t make this stuff up: Celtics say rookie first-round pick Robert Williams, who was introduced here Friday, missed his flight back to Boston and was not present for the start of summer league practice today. Williams already overslept an introductory conference call.

The history of the draft is filled with guys who dropped for a variety of issues. The fans always go nuts at the time, but then when guys who dropped don’t pan out, nobody remembers or cares. Remember Perry Jones? How about the guy who couldn’t/wouldn’t fly?(Royce White, I think?). Sometimes talented players have real life issues that supersede their basketball talent.

The history of the draft is filled with guys who dropped for a variety of issues. The fans always go nuts at the time, but then when guys who dropped don’t pan out, nobody remembers or cares. Remember Perry Jones? How about the guy who couldn’t/wouldn’t fly?(Royce White, I think?). Sometimes talented players have real life issues that supersede their basketball talent.
Fab Melo.

RIP ya big goof. Someday we'll see you at the Chuck's in the sky.

Incidentally, Royce White will be playing in the TBT. Little update on Royce - "His team won the league title without him after he was suspended for an outburst at a deputy commissioner. He was suspended five different times this season."

OrangeDW I'm starting to see notes about the Lakers looking into 2nd tier guys like Capela and Gordon. What do you think? Smoke screen or for real?

Chris Forsberg

Verified account

@ESPNForsberg
More
This pick is total gravy.
He can suck and bust oh well it’s the 27th pick.
It’s a no risk pick and if he is a dog goodbye.

You said it would end the negotiations, no? Little different.

Though LOL @ Fultz being off the table. Not sure I buy that one
If something is a nonstarter it means if its asked for the negotiations end.

The fact is Philly has started negotiations but kept those 3
Assets as nonstarters means if they are asked about them the negotiations are over unless the other assets interest the other side.

Fultz + Saric + Smith and the 2021 Heat pick has to be the bottom line.
I want to make sure I'm following your thinking here:

Basically, if the Spurs ask for Fultz, the 76ers kill the deal.

But, you think the way this will end is that the 76ers choose to offer Fultz.

And the deal gets done.

Lebron signed with the Lakers. 4 yrs $154m.

They must have some stuff in the works.

Must be. TBH I predicted this weeks ago but after Playoff P decided to stay in OKC I kind of dismissed it.

Lebron s not signing there to help develop their young assets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom