NBA free agency/LeBronapalooza 2018 | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

NBA free agency/LeBronapalooza 2018

I'm just saying, the last time I heard trade talk like this George Costanza was putting Ken Griffey Jr. and Barry Bonds in the same Yankee outfield.
Ken Griffey left Seattle. They traded him when he had 1 year left and said he wasn’t resigning.

If Anthony Davis is traded next year and it’s a possibility. Boston has the pole position to trade for him that is all that is being said.

A recap of the moves reported last night...
IMG_20180701_091617.jpg

Ariza to the Suns 1 year 15 million.

...why? I can’t figure out one good reason why Phoenix would sign him.

And Houston...what the hell? You were just in game 7 of the WCF and gave CP3 160 for 4. Why cheap out on Ariza at this point?

Boston and Philadelphia should both agree not to trade for Kawhi and force him West and take LeBron to the Lakers.
It allows them to dominate the East more easily.

...why? I can’t figure out one good reason why Phoenix would sign him.

And Houston...what the hell? You were just in game 7 of the WCF and gave CP3 160 for 4. Why cheap out on Ariza at this point?
Rockets I guess have a luxury tax budget.
As if they give Capella a max with Paul and Harden their bill would be crazy with Anderson and Gordon’s contracts.

So Denver is trying to throw their hat in the ring for Lebron...

They make a ton of sense from a basketball perspective but seems like a major long shot.

In other news, lol Bucks bringing Ilyasova back. He’s played for 7 different coaches in Milwaukee now.

They make a ton of sense from a basketball perspective but seems like a major long shot.

In other news, lol Bucks bringing Ilyasova back. He’s played for 7 different coaches in Milwaukee now.

With Bellinelli to the Spurs, the Sixers have lost their two best bench guys.

Is Denver under the cap?

Is Denver under the cap?

Nope. Borderline tax team as is. Off the top of my head, I assume they’d have to send Millsap and or Gary Harris as the main parts of a package to make it work.

Nope. Borderline tax team as is. Off the top of my head, I assume they’d have to send Millsap and or Gary Harris as the main parts of a package to make it work.
So Cleveland would have to take Harris and Millsap?

I don’t think they help facilitate a sign and trade unless they are getting picks and expiring contracts.
Harris may appeal to Gilbert because of the Michigan State connection but taking Millsap back prevents them from bottoming out.

Can’t see Denver getting serious attention.
It’s Lakers or Cavs and I would say LA 95% and Cleveland 5%.

So Cleveland would have to take Harris and Millsap?

I don’t think they help facilitate a sign and trade unless they are getting picks and expiring contracts.
Harris may appeal to Gilbert because of the Michigan State connection but taking Millsap back prevents them from bottoming out.

Can’t see Denver getting serious attention.
It’s Lakers or Cavs and I would say LA 95% and Cleveland 5%.

Yeah, I don’t think Lebron will really consider them either. Him and Jokic and Murray would be a lot of fun though

I am okay with LeBron on Philly he ruins Simmons and messes that team up long term.
LeBron is 33 and Simmons 21.
Please be stupid Philly. As you guys lose Redick as well.

I am okay with LeBron on Philly he ruins Simmons and messes that team up long term.
LeBron is 33 and Simmons 21.
Please be stupid Philly. As you guys lose Redick as well.

If Philly gets LeBron, there’s no way they’re standing pat with the rest of the roster. And the way they operate? Who knows who else will even be on the team.

I agree, it messes up their current spot...young 50 win team on the rise...but we’d have to see how it would shake out and who else they would get to play with LeBron. Simmons could be a hell of a trade piece.

If Philly gets LeBron, there’s no way they’re standing pat with the rest of the roster. And the way they operate? Who knows who else will even be on the team.

I agree, it messes up their current spot...young 50 win team on the rise...but we’d have to see how it would shake out and who else they would get to play with LeBron. Simmons could be a hell of a trade piece.
They could flip Simmons for Kawhi.
Or somebody like that but man I have a hard time moving on from Simmons for a couple of years of LeBron.
I think Embiid and Simmons are good enough to win a title down the road.

Perfectly fine with lebron in philly.

Lowe is saying part of their pitch to Lebron is they can make a run at Kawhi

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom