NBA free agency/LeBronapalooza 2018 | Page 56 | Syracusefan.com

NBA free agency/LeBronapalooza 2018

Could they? That sheet has them at $27 million in space, I guess they could trade for Melo first and then sign Lavine for more.

I don't know, eating that entire Melo salary for one first round pick? I dunno. If I were the Bulls I'd probably rather hold onto the space and see what happens
Unless Sacramento makes LaVine an offer the Bulls and their cheap regime have all the leverage.
They won’t use their cap space during the season as Reinsdorf is cheap.
I don’t see OKC giving up more than 1 first round pick to move Melo. With how teams now value picks 1 seems like good value as again Chicago isn’t even at the floor.
Stuff like this is why I would hate being a fan and not in a position to run a team.
I know unless I had elite talent I wouldn’t win squat but I would know how to use all my available assets and positioning to get better. Ainge-Morey these analytical guys know how to maximize all what they can.

Unless Sacramento makes LaVine an offer the Bulls and their cheap regime have all the leverage.
They won’t use their cap space during the season as Reinsdorf is cheap.
I don’t see OKC giving up more than 1 first round pick to move Melo. With how teams now value picks 1 seems like good value as again Chicago isn’t even at the floor.
Stuff like this is why I would hate being a fan and not in a position to run a team.
I know unless I had elite talent I wouldn’t win squat but I would know how to use all my available assets and positioning to get better. Ainge-Morey these analytical guys know how to maximize all what they can.

Is it possible Okc doesn't want to throw away a first and is willing to stretch Melo? I guess they're going to explore all possibilities now and we'll see

The Kings, man. They're the best at being the worst.

Its absolutely worth taking a swing for them. Loaded with youth in the frontcourt. Lavine and Fox in the backcourt would be pretty fun to watch.

Well ,Bulls have a decision on Lavine now

I like Lavine and his potential, but I pass at 20 mil a season coming off an ACL rehab for 4 years. One year qualifying offer or maybe in the 15 mil range for multi year deal, but I want the Bulls to have options for next years free agent class. GarPax will ruin it, I'm sure.

Its absolutely worth taking a swing for them. Loaded with youth in the frontcourt. Lavine and Fox in the backcourt would be pretty fun to watch.
But they're all enamored with Buddy Hield.

Would have been awesome if they tried handing a fat contract to Capela to put some pressure on the Rockets.

Would have been awesome if they tried handing a fat contract to Capela to put some pressure on the Rockets.

Sounds like me might play for the QO

When Vince Carter guards Tony Parker this year.
DhciH8RVAAAq9LP

Capela would just take minutes from Skal, WCS & Giles. Those 3 and Bagley need all 96 mins at the 4/5 to see what they turn into.

Capela would just take minutes from Skal, WCS & Giles. Those 3 and Bagley need all 96 mins at the 4/5 to see what they turn into.
Right, but I want them to make the Rockets worse.

That didn't take long...

I have mixed feelings. He is 23 with lots of potential. Hard worker. Bad on defense to this point. This still could end up being a bargain deal. We'll see...

Now the Bulls will have about 45 mil in cap space for next offseason...

That didn't take long...

I have mixed feelings. He is 23 with lots of potential. Hard worker. Bad on defense to this point. This still could end up being a bargain deal. We'll see...
Paying an extra 18 million over 4 years isn’t that much. Especially with the fact you said they will have 45 million next offseason.

I think they would match.

Same. There's also talk he might sign the QO and hit UFA next summer.

Not an original take, but after the Bulls officially match, the Knicks should see if the Kings want Hardaway Jr

So the Jazz just gave Jonas Jerebko to the Warriors by waiving him.
I am now starting to hate the compete factor in this league.
The Warriors 2nd unit will be actual decent pieces.

So the Jazz just gave Jonas Jerebko to the Warriors by waiving him.
I am now starting to hate the compete factor in this league.
The Warriors 2nd unit will be actual decent pieces.
Jerebko was like the Jazz's 5th or 6th forward after Ingles, Favors, Crowder, Sefalosha, and arguably O'Neale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom