NBA Offseason: Draft + FA + Trades | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Offseason: Draft + FA + Trades

Jesus H. Shuttleworth, as if the NBA post-post-season weren't already interesting and riveting enough, here comes Ray Allen. Nowhere, anywhere but Oakland, please. Sources: Allen weighs return, eyes GSW, Cavs

I'm sure he can still shoot, but hard for me to believe he can do anything else after not playing for two years. He was awful on defense the last time he played...

I'm sure he can still shoot, but hard for me to believe he can do anything else after not playing for two years. He was awful on defense the last time he played...
Yeah, his d is lacking, but I think he's a young 40, is capable of coming off the bench for 15 or so minutes and drill open shots that would be there all day with GS and Cleveland. But why in heaven's name come back and deal with the travel and l-o-n-g season, stay retired, you left the room on top, enjoy life.

Warriors = Barcelona 3 headed attack Saurez/Messi/Neymar/ Curry/Durant/Thompson
Cavs = Real Madrid best player in the world Ronald0/LBJ, Bale/Irving
Spurs = Athletico Madrid, smart organization, good but not great players

Jesus H. Shuttleworth, as if the NBA post-post-season weren't already interesting and riveting enough, here comes Ray Allen. Nowhere, anywhere but Oakland, please. Sources: Allen weighs return, eyes GSW, Cavs

He will be 41 this season. How many 40+ guards have ever played in the NBA? Only 40+ guys I remember were 7 footers like Kareem, Parish, and Kevin Willis etc. Maybe Stockton made it that long?

I know Allen stays in great shape, but it seems far fetched. Especially when he's been out of the league for a few years.

He will be 41 this season. How many 40+ guards have ever played in the NBA? Only 40+ guys I remember were 7 footers like Kareem, Parish, and Kevin Willis etc. Maybe Stockton made it that long?

I know Allen stays in great shape, but it seems far fetched. Especially when he's been out of the league for a few years.

Stockton turned 41 in March of his final season. He played all 82 games (!) and shot 48% from the field.

What a freak.

Stockton turned 41 in March of his final season. He played all 82 games (!) and shot 48% from the field.

What a freak.

Amazing, really. Especially when he wasnt a big, strong guard either. I think Nash was 40 in his last season too, but he was completely shot physically at that point and could barely play.

Amazing, really. Especially when he wasnt a big, strong guard either. I think Nash was 40 in his last season too, but he was completely shot physically at that point and could barely play.

It's also amazing to think how the game has changed; if Stockton was around now he'd get time off all the time just to rest.

Welp. It was a good run OKC. I guess this is karma for stealing the Supersonics.

If this report is true, it'll be interesting to see what they can get in a trade for him.

Lakers should offer Clarkson/Russell and a future first round pick for Westbrook. He wants LA.

Wade will end up getting traded in February. He played chicken with Pat Riley and won.

Riley was cheap towards his franchise greatest player of alltime. He took less money all those times and Riley wouldn't give him that 10 million dollars. Wade will get more money in Chicago but IL has income tax and FL does not. He will probably gross less money after taxes now.

This was a pride move.

I didn't see this coming , hard to imagine him in a Bulls uniform.

Last edited:
Is it possible that this is a bad move for both Miami and Chicago? It'll be interesting to see if it's possible to be good offensively when your PG, SG, and SF all can't shoot.