NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth

Lebron would manhandle the 80s pistons

He'd spend so much time whining to the refs about it though...

imrs.php

Lol, LeBron would dominate in any era, period. He’d be dunking all over the Bad Boys and punishing Rodman on DET/CHI. Rodman would crap his pants re: LeBron. A guy like LBJ and his physique and skills coming down the court full speed at you?! Please.

Capela has turned into a fine player. Early in the season last season I had an opportunity to watch a Cavs game with Daryl Morey who is best/childhood friends with my buddy who invited me out. He was all giggity about Capela and how they found him in Europe.

Lol, LeBron would dominate in any era, period. He’d be dunking all over the Bad Boys and punishing Rodman on DET/CHI. Rodman would crap his pants re: LeBron. A guy like LBJ and his physique and skills coming down the court full speed at you?! Please.

Capela has turned into a fine player. Early in the season last season I had an opportunity to watch a Cavs game with Daryl Morey who is best/childhood friends with my buddy who invited me out. He was all giggity about Capela and how they found him in Europe.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with Clint this offseason. I saw recently that Phoenix is considering offering him a max contract.

Yup. He is terrific. If one is a fan of the sport then his game should resonate. That DeMarcus Cousins, also who indulges with antics on occasion, is really good also.
I feel (totally my take, based on nothing,) that Boogies' craziness is mean spirited, but Green's is born out of hyper competitivness. Maybe it's just watching Green more, or how I perceive they are portrayed.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with Clint this offseason. I saw recently that Phoenix is considering offering him a max contract.

Interesting, if they win the lottery and take Ayton, wonder if they'd still be interested

I feel (totally my take, based on nothing,) that Boogies' craziness is mean spirited, but Green's is born out of hyper competitivness. Maybe it's just watching Green more, or how I perceive they are portrayed.

Who knows. DC probably has a few screws loose but I know teammates like playing with him on Team USA and NBA. Anthony Davis really wanted him badly on NOP. Him and Green are both uber competitive for sure, though.

Does anybody watch these boring debacles? I’d rather just read a quick article or bottom line on a TV. Takes a couple of seconds, boom, done.
I am getting ready for the Celtics game only reason I have ESPN on and they spend 50 minutes hyping something dumb and then go to commercial twice during it.
That is terrible.
Suns-Kings-Hawks get top 3.
Ayton stays in Arizona.
Sacramento gets to pick between Doncic and Bagley.
Atlanta gets the other.

Cleveland gets the 8th pick.
Philadelphia gets the 10th pick.
Thankfully Memphis will continue to suck and that pick Boston will get from them could be decent.

So Doncic at #1 to pair with Booker and his old coach is what’s going to happen, right?

So Doncic at #1 to pair with Booker and his old coach is what’s going to happen, right?
Ayton is the best prospect IMO but I have only seen YouTube clips of Doncic.

My top 10 prospects
1. Ayton
2. Doncic
3. Bagley
4. Bamba
5. Porter
6. Young
7. Bridges
8. Carter
9. Sexton
10. Jackson Jr.

I think Jackson is overrated he couldn’t take over for Michigan State.

Ayton is the best prospect IMO but I have only seen YouTube clips of Doncic.

Ayton’s Defense worries me. Bigs that stink at defense or are mediocre in the nba were usually great defenders in college (like KAT).

I’m not sold on him.

Ayton’s Defense worries me. Bigs that stink at defense or are mediocre in the nba were usually great defenders in college (like KAT).

I’m not sold on him.
Suns will have huge discussion. Personally I think Doncic is a safer pick but the owner is a U of A grad who might want a local kid. Whomever they pick will tell you about the dynamics of the organization. Does he trust his new coach on Doncic. No matter what is decided, I think that franchise still has some issues with leadership.

My top 10 prospects
1. Ayton
2. Doncic
3. Bagley
4. Bamba
5. Porter
6. Young
7. Bridges
8. Carter
9. s e xton
10. Jackson Jr.

I think Jackson is overrated he couldn’t take over for Michigan State.
Jackson’s one of the most overrated collegiate players ive seen in a decade

Suns will have huge discussion. Personally I think Doncic is a safer pick but the owner is a U of A grad who might want a local kid. Whomever they pick will tell you about the dynamics of the organization. Does he trust his new coach on Doncic. No matter what is decided, I think that franchise still has some issues with leadership.
But then again, the Suns needs to rewrite history.
Fran Fraschilla‏Verified account @franfraschilla 3m3 minutes ago
In 1969, the Phoenix Suns lost the coin toss for No. 1 to the Milwaukee Bucks, who selected Lou Alcindor. The Suns drafted Florida Gator big man, Neal Walk. It’s been a long 49 years.

Tatum shoulder checks LeBron’s head, crowd boos in outrage that it was called a foul. Lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom