NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth

They had Grayson and that other white guy too right? Can't believe we could beat them and not even make the tournament.
yes luke Kennard, he made one of the most athletic plays I have ever seen live when he managed to save a ball from going out of bounds near the duke bench and pass it to somebody. that team was pretty good.

Celtics are playing bad and the Cavs haven’t buried them.
Only Korver has given LeBron support.
If the other role players don’t step up Boston will come back barring LeBron just scoring 21 in a quarter again.

They had Grayson and that other white guy too right? Can't believe we could beat them and not even make the tournament.

They had Luke Kennard who finished his rookie year strong this year...and who Gillon stuck with and made him take a tough shot on Duke’s last possession.

We just had such a horrible start to last season. Once the team gelled they were definitely a tourney caliber team from January on.

yes luke Kennard, he made one of the most athletic plays I have ever seen live when he managed to save a ball from going out of bounds near the duke bench and pass it to somebody. that team was pretty good.

I think he’s going to be a sneaky good pro.

They had Luke Kennard who finished his rookie year strong this year...and who Gillon stuck with and made him take a tough shot on Duke’s last possession.

We just had such a horrible start to last season. Once the team gelled they were definitely a tourney caliber team from January on.
I understand why people want to push this narrative. but that team lost to Pittsburgh and Georgia tech while going 2-5 in the last 7. they weren't that good.

That’s just a terrible turnover by Cleveland to hand them points to cut it to 7.

That’s just a terrible turnover by Cleveland to hand them points to cut it to 7.
Cleveland dominated and are only up 7 at halftime.
Boston will have a run. If Cleveland loses this game that stretch Lue put LeBron on the bench up 11 with momentum will be the spot. Cleveland should be up double digits.

Does anybody watch these boring debacles? I’d rather just read a quick article or bottom line on a TV. Takes a couple of seconds, boom, done.

I sadly watched it. I tried and tried and couldn't find anything else to watch haha.

I understand why people want to push this narrative. but that team lost to Pittsburgh and Georgia tech while going 2-5 in the last 7. they weren't that good.

Regardless, 10-8 in that brutal ACC with wins over Duke and Virginia is tourney caliber...as long as you don’t completely crap the bed in the non confererence...which we did, of course.

My top 10 prospects
1. Ayton
2. Doncic
3. Bagley
4. Bamba
5. Porter
6. Young
7. Bridges
8. Carter
9. s e xton
10. Jackson Jr.

I think Jackson is overrated he couldn’t take over for Michigan State.

I still have a good amount of scouting to do, but at the moment, I'd go with:

1. Doncic
2. Ayton
3. Bagley
4. Jaren Jackson
5. Carter
6. Trae
7. Robert Williams
8. Zhaire Smith
9. Bamba
10. Sexton

Edit: I'd like to note that I think Doncic and Ayton are on a separate tier from the rest. Separated into tiers, I'd probably say those two are a tier, Bagley-Trae is a tier, and then 7-10 is a tier (and there are other guys I'd add to that tier as well).

The Tatum vs Cuse game made me look up the buzzer beater again. I don’t need much of a reason to watch that. The buzzer beater obviously, but man...Gillon not known for his D was all over Kennard there. Look at how aggressively he cuts him off from going left and makes him go right, and then sits on his spin back left leaving him no choice but to take a tough, awkward shot. Awesome.

Cavs didn’t put the Celtics away and now we have a nail biter.
The crazy thing is you can’t double LeBron with the shooting on the floor.
Korver and Love are playing well.
LeBron has 32 of their 71.

Keep Tatum, Rozier,m and Brown together at all costs.

I will say, though i was angry at the acquisition, Morris is the edge we’ve been missing for years.

Keep Tatum, Rozier,m and Brown together at all costs.

I will say, though i was angry at the acquisition, Morris is the edge we’ve been missing for years.
Ainge knows what he is doing when he makes a trade.
He has made some mistakes in the draft but trades he has killed it.
The Morris for Bradley trade was underrated as he had no leverage with the cap he had to deal one of the players to sign Hayward.

Ainge knows what he is doing when he makes a trade.
He has made some mistakes in the draft but trades he has killed it.
The Morris for Bradley trade was underrated as he had no leverage with the cap he had to deal one of the players to sign Hayward.
Gettin Baynes too love it

UNC lost to Georgia Tech and they won the title. Must be they weren’t that good.

Stupid play by JR. He and Jeff Green have played terrible tonight. Nothing from the Cavs guards. Gonna be a quick series, IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom