NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth | Page 45 | Syracusefan.com

NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth

Funny how that 2010 Butler team had him, Mack(who has stuck around the NBA), and coached by Stevens...and it took Cuse(only real NBA player was Wes, Rautins and Joseph lasted a few games) losing its center , playing a flat out awful game, and one of the luckiest bounces on a made 3 I’ve ever seen for them to pull the upset.

In hindsight, it’s interesting how we were clearly the better team that season by a good amount when they had by far the best future pro.

also the uncalled suplex, the missed out of bounds call, and JB doing them a favor by going to the stall at the four minute mark with only a 3 or 4 point lead.

Celtics fans rumor is Orlando likes Terry Rozier.
If the Celtics can trade Rozier and their first round pick for the 6th pick that could be interesting.

Mo Bamba could be the rim protector for this team.

I like Scary Terry but I can’t see him and Kyrie both on the team next year. Both are starters.

Celtics fans rumor is Orlando likes Terry Rozier.
If the Celtics can trade Rozier and their first round pick for the 6th pick that could be interesting.

Mo Bamba could be the rim protector for this team.

I like Scary Terry but I can’t see him and Kyrie both on the team next year. Both are starters.
Definitely resigning Smart then, I assume?

Definitely resigning Smart then, I assume?
Celtics believe Smart will sign a multi-year extension in 10-13 million per year range.
Rozier will be harder to get that type of deal as he can score and is decent as a defender.

I heard Zach Lowe and Windhorst mentioning Karl-Anthony Towns could be on the move this offseason too. Windhorst saying he wouldn’t be surprised if Boston gives Minnesota a call for him.

I heard Zach Lowe and Windhorst mentioning Karl-Anthony Towns could be on the move this offseason too. Windhorst saying he wouldn’t be surprised if Boston gives Minnesota a call for him.
I wonder what Minnesota is looking for.
For KAT I would give one of Tatum/Brown, plus the Kings pick.

Celtics fans think Ainge is going to use Rozier for a good draft pick. Minnesota could be interested in that pick or maybe the player.

Somebody needs to shut Thibs down.

I wonder what Minnesota is looking for.
For KAT I would give one of Tatum/Brown, plus the Kings pick.

Celtics fans think Ainge is going to use Rozier for a good draft pick. Minnesota could be interested in that pick or maybe the player.
Thibs isn't interested in young players or draft picks. Ain't nobody got time for that.

That was verrrrrry interesting. Sounds like Thibs and Towns aren't getting along too well.

God, if they sign Wiggins to that massive extension (done) and then trade Towns; that's just about the worst possible outcome for them, isn't it?

That was verrrrrry interesting. Sounds like Thibs and Towns aren't getting along too well.

God, if they sign Wiggins to that massive extension (done) and then trade Towns; that's just about the worst possible outcome for them, isn't it?

I'd like to think they'd be happy to trade Wiggins too lol. Could end up choosing Thibs over their two biggest prospects that they've had in god knows how long.

I'd like to think they'd be happy to trade Wiggins too lol. Could end up choosing Thibs over their two biggest prospects that they've had in god knows how long.
If you're a Minnesota you would have to want more years of Towns over Thibs, right?

I mean, what kind of magical hold does Thibs have?

If you're a Minnesota you would have to want more years of Towns over Thibs, right?

Seems like a no brainer.

I feel bad for T-Wolves fans. Seriously. Of all the late 80s-mid 90s expansion teams, I think they’ve had it by far the roughest.

DdkHiOrVAAE_7OU.jpg

I guess the NBA is saving Foster and Brothers for game 4 to ensure 2-2.

Wiggins for DeRozen.

It gets Wiggins off the books and gives Minnesota a solid replacement with less money tied up. Toronto gets the hometown kid back and can sell that to the fanbase that it’s change.

The franchise player should always win that battle.

Thibs was pretty successful as a coach, but really, that was a while ago, right? Towns is a stud right now.

Wiggins for DeRozen.

It gets Wiggins off the books and gives Minnesota a solid replacement with less money tied up. Toronto gets the hometown kid back and can sell that to the fanbase that it’s change.

That Wiggins contract is such a disaster. 5/146.5!! And it hasnt even started

Wiggins for DeRozen.

I just don’t really see the point. They’re too similar as players to make a difference for either team. I get the Toronto connection though.

I just don’t really see the point. They’re too similar as players to make a difference for either team. I get the Toronto connection though.
Minnesota would be getting the extension off their books for a contract that has 2 less years.
Wiggins isn’t getting much better in Minnesota.

Minnesota would be getting the extension off their books for a contract that has 2 less years.
Wiggins isn’t getting much better in Minnesota.

Sure but you’re just adding another non-shooter that doesn’t play defense next to Butler except this one has already peaked.

And with Toronto, you’re making your team worse both short term and long term in all likelihood without him bringing any sort of change to the team’s culture. It just doesn’t really make sense for either side IMO. I think both teams should be trying to move their guys but I don’t see them as logical partners personally.

Minnesota should do Derozan for Wiggins (have I mentioned I hate the Wiggins contract) but they signed him to the extension less than a year ago, so there's no reason to think they realize Wiggins actually isn't very good

Sure but you’re just adding another non-shooter that doesn’t play defense next to Butler except this one has already peaked.

And with Toronto, you’re making your team worse both short term and long term in all likelihood without him bringing any sort of change to the team’s culture. It just doesn’t really make sense for either side IMO. I think both teams should be trying to move their guys but I don’t see them as logical partners personally.
Well Minnesota could do this make Thibs happy and recreate the Bulls.
DdkMOuNWAAAAQlO

Thibs fired three coaches, including Legarza (sp.?) the player dev coach that Towns really grew close to.

I’m guessing that was the final straw and I’m guessing that KAT has made it clear that he and Thibs can’t both be there and I can’t see how Thibs is the guy to stick around, but it might be too late now.

Thibs fired three coaches, including Legarza (sp.?) the player dev coach that Towns really grew close to.

I’m guessing that was the final straw and I’m guessing that KAT has made it clear that he and Thibs can’t both be there and I can’t see how Thibs is the guy to stick around, but it might be too late now.
The Casey to Wolves bandwagon starts right here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom