NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth

First block was close, but LeBron's second block was absolutely a foul. Grabbed both arms.

LeBron's reaction to getting any foul or call against him is all time. You'd think he was just told that the repo men are outside to take his truck.
It’s unbelievable how he acts.
My favorite is when he slowly blinks his eyes and adjusts his jaw.

Not necessarily here on this board, but I heard quite a bit of Cleveland is done after game 2.

I remember the last time a team in the east beat the Cavs twice in a row on its home floor. That was the 2016 Conference Finals where the Raptors won 2 games in a row against the Cavs. The Cavs responded with 10 wins in a row against them.

Not necessarily here on this board, but I heard quite a bit of Cleveland is done after game 2.

I remember the last time a team in the east beat the Cavs twice in a row on its home floor. That was the 2016 Conference Finals where the Raptors won 2 games in a row against the Cavs. The Cavs responded with 10 wins in a row against them.
The Cavs can win this series but this game is just like game 3 of Celtics-Bucks in the first round.
LeBron had 3 days of rest for this game. They weren’t losing.
Boston sucks on the road this postseason and is great at home.
The Cavs need their role players to play like this at Boston.
Which could happen but I feel good Boston is going to win this series.
Most likely in 7.

Oh make no mistake, they're done.

This made it respectable. LeBron is sick of losing in the finals. He has one foot out the door. Now the Cavs can bow out without getting swept and they leave the home fans with a win.

And lest anybody say how I'll respond if the Cavs make it through... don't worry, I'm fully confident that they'll lose in the Finals.

DdlCu-pW0AEksGO.jpg

Build your best team.
Give me
Jordan 5
Duncan 5
Hakeem 1
Durant 2.
Paul 1

General consensus around the league is that if Phoenix passes on Doncic, he’ll likely slide to at least #4 pick

Another great game tonight... Gotta figure game 4s will be much better in both series..

General consensus around the league is that if Phoenix passes on Doncic, he’ll likely slide to at least #4 pick
If Sacramento doesn’t take Doncic and trade him they are just stupid.

Why would his posse want him in Memphis?

I said that if Doncic is going to use leverage then Sacramento has to trade and get value.
Philadelphia should be all over this with the 10th pick and Fultz.

Atlanta if Sacramento went Bagley shouldn’t have a problem taking Doncic.

So your Vlade Divac and want Doncic but realize he won’t go to Sacramento do either of these packages do anything for you?
Philadelphia offers Fultz and 10th pick.
Boston trades Rozier and gets the 6th pick and offers you 6th pick and your own pick back next year.

DdlCu-pW0AEksGO.jpg

Build your best team.
Give me
Jordan 5
Duncan 5
Hakeem 1
Durant 2.
Paul 1

Jordan 5
Bird 4
Wilt 3
Russell 2
Paul 1

Durant and Russell as $2 guys is pretty crazy too. I’d switch Durant with Wade. And maybe Russell up to the $4 category, bump Malone down to $3, and bump Dirk down to $2.

Durant and Russell as $2 guys is pretty crazy too. I’d switch Durant with Wade. And maybe Russell up to the $4 category, bump Malone down to $3, and bump Dirk down to $2.
I think they rank it by position
The first row is all PGs
Second row SGs
Third row SFs
Fourth row PFs
Fifth row Cs
That is how Hakeem and Durant are insane value.
Durant could be on his way to moving up past Dr. J to 3rd best SF of alltime.

I think they rank it by position
The first row is all PGs
Second row SGs
Third row SFs
Fourth row PFs
Fifth row Cs
That is how Hakeem and Durant are insane value.
Durant could be on his way to moving up past Dr. J to 3rd best SF of alltime.

Looks like you’re right. I’ve mostly moved onto thinking of the positions as ballhandlers, wings, and bigs but many still stick to the PG, SG, SF, PF, C stuff.

Has there been a good game yet in the conference finals? This sucks.

I feel like last year their were a ton of blowouts too.

I ran out to the grocery store in the middle of this one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom