NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth

I was thinking the same thign when I saw the lines this morning, but is there a chance Love misses out?
Also, I'm becoming more and more convinced the rest of the Cavs just aren't good.

I'm thinking maybe Jeff Green will show up, Clarkson perhaps, Hill, Hood. Their offense, not defense, has been the issue the first two games.

Love has to get in the post and demand the ball, not just hang out on the wing and wait for a three. LeBron was born to dish, he'd probably appreciate a little help from his friends, have the luxury of maybe playing just 40 minutes and be able to coast to 27, 12 and 9, two, three steals. And a monster slam or two. Seems as if LeBron's become a more powerful dunker the older he gets.

Could be some good games tonight.

Lol... Ken Mauer explains the technical fouls to the ESPN guys, says "wanna know what Wall said?"...then leans in and whispers in PJ's ear. Uh, what haha?

I expected the Cavs to struggle in the playoffs, but I didn't see the Pacers being a team giving them all they can handle.

Are the Pacers better than they seem, or are the Cavs in more trouble than expected?

wait, do you mean brad stevens missing Hayward and Irving is crap? kyrie is a top ten talent in the league
No, I mean tonight, right now, against the Bucks, they look like crap.

No, I mean tonight, right now, against the Bucks, they look like crap.
they are missing the two most expensive players on their roster, that is apparently the coaches fault. got it.

Vegas is damn good.
Line was Indiana -1.
Final Indiana 92 Cleveland 90.

It's freaky. Been that way since I met my first bookie in the early '70s. How do the oddsmakers do it -- and so consistently?

That had to be Bogdanovich's best performance since Last Picture Show. But what was up with his head in LeBron's crotch on defense? Different tact, for sure, but not effective, nor attractive.

I expected the Cavs to struggle in the playoffs, but I didn't see the Pacers being a team giving them all they can handle.

Are the Pacers better than they seem, or are the Cavs in more trouble than expected?

I think it's more the latter, but maybe Indy is also better than I'm giving them credit for

nobody laughing at the sixers anymore and their lose for the future strategy.

nobody laughing at the sixers anymore and their lose for the future strategy.

Nope. They just kept getting top picks and taking the most talented guy available regardless of injuries, and got rid of the ones who weren’t special and kept the ones who potentially were. Now we see Simmons and Embiid are clearly special, and if healthy should both be top 10 players in the league for a decade. Jury is out on Fultz

The Sixers got lucky with Embiid’s back issues for them to get him at 3.
He was the best player in the draft but he missed 2 years and the top 2 teams Cleveland/Minnesota and Milwaukee couldn’t gamble.
They wasted an asset to get Fultz.

Is it possible that the Hinkie firing galvanized the process?

Portland is going to be under a lot of pressure to overhaul that roster.

Which is weird, because finishing 3rd in the West is an awesome accomplishment, but the sweep kinda erases that.

The Sixers got lucky with Embiid’s back issues for them to get him at 3.
He was the best player in the draft but he missed 2 years and the top 2 teams Cleveland/Minnesota and Milwaukee couldn’t gamble.
They wasted an asset to get Fultz.

They also missed on Okafor and Noel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom