NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth | Page 74 | Syracusefan.com

NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth

On Dan Patrick they were saying LeBron got salty with Mark Schwarz in the post game and had a dramatic walkout, that was somewhat disrupted by the fact that LeBron was wearing a suit coat with shorts and a man purse.

Can any of you confirm or deny?

I know he showed up to the game in the suit coat and shorts.

I know he showed up to the game in the suit coat and shorts.
who wore it better.PNG

Confirmed

One thing I'll say the NBA has over other sports - legitimately funny things happen.

You never hear of funny stuff in the NFL. You do the NHL, but it's a smaller audience. Baseball can be funny, but it's a long season so the funny gets spread out.

NBA always delivers though.

On Dan Patrick they were saying LeBron got salty with Mark Schwarz in the post game and had a dramatic walkout, that was somewhat disrupted by the fact that LeBron was wearing a suit coat with shorts and a man purse.

Can any of you confirm or deny?

76ers beat writer is saying the investigation could be wrapped up today and Colangelo is expected to be fired.
Apparently the IT data suggests it’s Colangelo’s wife and not him.
I wonder if that saves him or not.

I love the irony that the refs ejected Thompson to avoid letting things escalate and then that huge scuffle played out and now if the NBA follows the letter of the law, Thompson and Kevin Love are probably suspended for Game 2 (I don’t think they’ll actually do this though)
I think Love was looking for a way to get out of playing. Same thing in Game 7 last series. The guy doesn't want the big game.

Zach Lowe and Woj have reported that it wouldn't save him.

I've said this a lot, but why was Lue playing JR over Korver anyway. Korver is the better player at this point in their careers.

In that case, JR was the guy to play I think. You need your defensive team on the court, I would rather have JR out there.

It shouldn't matter; either way he's divulging private information to people that shouldn't have it. His wife publicly posting it for the world to see doesn't negate the fact that he's telling his wife in the first place. She wouldn't be capable of leaking stuff like that if he kept classified information classified.

LeBron had 51, Love had 21 and 13...even 11 and 16 from the center spot...and they lost..?

Zach Lowe and Woj have reported that it wouldn't save him.

In that case, JR was the guy to play I think. You need your defensive team on the court, I would rather have JR out there.

Normally I would agree, but JR has been so bad this season and in the playoffs that I'm not even sure why he's in the rotation over say Rodney Hood. I know he's a Lebron guy, but the Cavs have actually been better on defense with Korver on the court than JR. He's been Jekyll and Hyde forever, but this year his game has completely cratered.

LOL I just heard JR Smith needed the Difference counter on the scoreboard.
Like the Cavs have at home games.

Normally I would agree, but JR has been so bad this season and in the playoffs that I'm not even sure why he's in the rotation over say Rodney Hood. I know he's a Lebron guy, but the Cavs have actually been better on defense with Korver on the court than JR. He's been Jekyll and Hyde forever, but this year his game has completely cratered.

I don't agree that this is what got Steph mad, but this isn't a good look for Tristan. I think a suspension is pretty warranted considering he tried this twice in the last 30 seconds and then also obviously hit Draymond in the face.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom