NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth | Page 76 | Syracusefan.com

NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth

Did the Cavs quit? I'm seeing bench guys in on the box score. Lots of time left.

Cavs needed to get game 1, but all this series is showing is that Bron should be clear to take his talents wherever the heck he wants.

He has his three titles. If he wants more, he can go to Houston or SAS (assuming they re-sign Kawhi) or try to coordinate another super team with the Lakers.

Biggest what if that's going to happen is what if the players agreed to smooth the cap increase instead of taking all the money at once that let KD sign with GSW (I think that allowed it).

Anyway, Bron is at worst #2 all-time for me right now.

Steph is the best shooter of all-time. Klay is top five.

KD might be the best scorer ever.

Would really like Cleveland to get game three just so there is some sliver of light for the series.

Eh, it was tight most of the 3rd Q.

They won the third quarter when GSW usually trucks teams (consistently, regular season + playoffs). Guess I'm saying I agree with you.

Cavs needed to get game 1, but all this series is showing is that Bron should be clear to take his talents wherever the heck he wants.

He has his three titles. If he wants more, he can go to Houston or SAS (assuming they re-sign Kawhi) or try to coordinate another super team with the Lakers.

Biggest what if that's going to happen is what if the players agreed to smooth the cap increase instead of taking all the money at once that let KD sign with GSW (I think that allowed it).

Would really like Cleveland to get game three just so there is some sliver of light for the series.
Just curious how old are you? I ask because curious what other players you watched because many still don't agree with the greatest of some current players as they are stuck in past... So to speak

KD isn’t even the bests scorer in the western conference

I mean, the Warriors set the regular season record without KD. They still would have been awesome.

The cap was going to increase, smoothed or not. Had they not gotten Durant I think they would have attracted other talented players to their roster

10 point lead going into the 4th I need a competitive 4th qtr.
3 quarters of good basketball isn’t enough?

Don’t like the outcome but 7 out of 8 quarters in the finals have been close.

Just curious how old are you? I ask because curious what other players you watched because many still don't agree with the greatest of some current players as they are stuck in past... So to speak

I'm 38. Grew up on Bird/Magic, thought MJ was going to be the indisputable GOAT forever.

I honestly think Bron is a better basketball player than MJ, I really do, but I can't quite put him above him for his career just yet.

I refuse to listen to any argument that says Steph isn't the best shooter. His importance to his team, production, his extension of the floor that makes the defenses change wholesale to have to defend extra square footage... just remarkable.

I mean, the Warriors set the regular season record without KD. They still would have been awesome.

The cap was going to increase, smoothed or not. Had they not gotten Durant I think they would have attracted other talented players to their roster

True, but you are talking adding a guy that's a surefire first ballot HoFer and will end his career as a top 20 guy of all time.

This is the NBA, you don't replicate KD with three role players.

I'm 38. Grew up on Bird/Magic, thought MJ was going to be the indisputable GOAT forever.

I honestly think Bron is a better basketball player than MJ, I really do, but I can't quite put him above him for his career just yet.

I refuse to listen to any argument that says Steph isn't the best shooter. His importance to his team, production, his extension of the floor that makes the defenses change wholesale to have to defend extra square footage... just remarkable.

So you've obviously seen some of the all-time greats.
Yesterday was a weird game for Curry because he didn't shoot great overall as a result of a lot of missed 2 pointers (a few looking to draw fouls), but he went 9-17 from 3 and dominated some pick and roll passes. Nobody in the league can ignite a team quicker than Curry can, like he did with those threes he hit in the fifth. The other guy that comes to mind for me is Kyrie when he gets in those zones where he rattles off like 12 straight with just ridiculous finishes. Devin Booker seems like someone who could also fall into this mold eventually. Very underrated scorer. Plays in Phoenix so doesn't get a lot of attention.

So you've obviously seen some of the all-time greats.
Yesterday was a weird game for Curry because he didn't shoot great overall as a result of a lot of missed 2 pointers (a few looking to draw fouls), but he went 9-17 from 3 and dominated some pick and roll passes. Nobody in the league can ignite a team quicker than Curry can, like he did with those threes he hit in the fifth. The other guy that comes to mind for me is Kyrie when he gets in those zones where he rattles off like 12 straight with just ridiculous finishes. Devin Booker seems like someone who could also fall into this mold eventually. Very underrated scorer. Plays in Phoenix so doesn't get a lot of attention.

Katie had a 55 point game against the Spurs a few years ago that was one of the greatest regular season performances I’ve ever seen. The Spurs absolutely should have won that game 3x over and Katie went real-life NBA Jam. When he’s on fire, it’s incredible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom