NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth | Page 75 | Syracusefan.com

NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth

I don't agree that this is what got Steph mad, but this isn't a good look for Tristan. I think a suspension is pretty warranted considering he tried this twice in the last 30 seconds and then also obviously hit Draymond in the face.

LeBron got hit that hard about 12 times yesterday. Definitely a cheap shot by TT, but if Curry got consistently pounded on the way LeBron does, he'd be broken in half by now.

Hill misses the game winning (potentially) free throw but almost nobody cares because of what Smith did after. Hill should thank JR.

Alex Gonzalez of the 2003 Cubs should send Bartman a Christmas gift every year. Because of that nerd in the stands nobody remembers that Gonzalez booted a pristine double play ball that would've gotten Chicago out of that 8th inning.

Funny that Lebron got rid of Waiters to keep JR Smith

Remember the narrative that LeBron was a better leader than Carmelo because he turned JR Smith into a winner? Lol. Sports talk is so dumb sometimes.

JR has been the same guy his entire career. Streaky shooter, decent defender, used to be athletic but didn’t really apply it effectively, complete wild card in terms of decision making on and off the court.

Remember the narrative that LeBron was a better leader than Carmelo because he turned JR Smith into a winner? Lol. Sports talk is so dumb sometimes.

JR has been the same guy his entire career. Streaky shooter, decent defender, used to be athletic but didn’t really apply it effectively, complete wild card in terms of decision making on and off the court.
What's LeBron's legacy if Curry is 100%, Dray keeps his head, and Bogut doesn't go down?

What's LeBron's legacy if Curry is 100%, Dray keeps his head, and Bogut doesn't go down?

He’d be Jerry West 2.0.

Then again they may have won last year because the Dubs would never have KD.

We can say that, but to be fair Kyrie and Love were both hurt in 2015. I think 2015/16 being tied at 1-1 was about right. Both teams won in the year where the other was more banged up.

We can say that, but to be fair Kyrie and Love were both hurt in 2015. I think 2015/16 being tied at 1-1 was about right. Both teams won in the year where the other was more banged up.

You could make an argument the better teams lost both years. Sucks for David Blatt.

sort of like every sport ever.

In response to Doug Gottlieb saying that JR Smith’s flaws are the result of going straight to the NBA and not going to UNC...Kyle Kuzma really riled up UNC fans. Lol.

Also probably worth noting that Dion was traded before Lebron went to cleveland

Also probably worth noting that Dion was traded before Lebron went to cleveland
Dion was traded after LeBron came back to Cleveland.
The Cavs traded 2 first round picks for Mozgov and traded Waters to OKC for one of those first round picks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom