NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth | Page 78 | Syracusefan.com

NBA playoffs: greatest show on Earth

The 10% thing is weird.
Why is this a story? Not the 10% thing, but the take home. This is normal.

I hate Rovell. This is a non-story. He’s a fraud.

I think it's interesting that a guy who makes this much money contributes 18k annually to a 401K. That's what stuck out to me. That's throw-away money for him. I wonder if he has a nice 529 plan set up as well for his kids.

I think it's interesting that a guy who makes this much money contributes 18k annually to a 401K. That's what stuck out to me. That's throw-away money for him. I wonder if he has a nice 529 plan set up as well for his kids.

I took it as, good for him! Just a way to be "normal" I guess.

GOTTA MAX DEM CONTRIBUTIONS

Also, classic rich person tactic - I don't make as much as it seems because I set a chunk aside to grow into more. My pockets aren't lined with cash either. I'm just like you!

Uh... no, they played together for a short while.

and Bron decided Dion had to go

giphy.gif

Honestly, the first thing I thought of was that it was very Tim Duncan-esque.

What doesn't make sense to me is James tried to call a timeout on the play, so he knew he had one. And if he didn't know, and tried to call one, that could hav been a t... Right?

Yeah, that whole sequence is very odd.

The only sense I can possibly make of it is he tried to call a TO, it wasn't granted, so he figured the refs saw him but knew cleveland didn't have one left and decided to ignore it rather than call the tech?

I'm sure it won't happen, but Stephen A. is saying Lebron is going to speak to the Warriors in the offseason so I guess never say never. If that happens I don't get the point of watching the NBA if 3 of the top 5 players in the NBA are on the same team.

I'm sure it won't happen, but Stephen A. is saying Lebron is going to speak to the Warriors in the offseason so I guess never say never. If that happens I don't get the point of watching the NBA if 3 of the top 5 players in the NBA are on the same team.
The Warriors can’t get under the cap so if LeBron wants to play for 8 million MLE and lose half of it in taxes god bless LeBron.

I could see Durant deciding to sign a 1 or 2 year extension for the year all the bad contracts come off the books and leaves GS them.

LeBron has 2 options Lakers or 76ers.
I don’t believe he can go anywhere else.

The Warriors can’t get under the cap so if LeBron wants to play for 8 million MLE and lose half of it in taxes god bless LeBron.

I could see Durant deciding to sign a 1 or 2 year extension for the year all the bad contracts come off the books and leaves GS them.

LeBron has 2 options Lakers or 76ers.
I don’t believe he can go anywhere else.

Celtics....

What doesn't make sense to me is James tried to call a timeout on the play, so he knew he had one. And if he didn't know, and tried to call one, that could hav been a t... Right?

Presumably, he was so flustered by what Smith was doing that he was distracted, and lapsed momentarily about whether they had a timeout to use. That might explain why he seemingly almost called it but hesitated. He didn't want to get T'd up, but took a fraction of a second to process whether he had one to use [whereas normally, with his hoops IQ he'd be clear on that point].

who is your top 10 list? (NBa players)

Celtics...
Boston can’t get the cap space to get under the cap.
Unless Cleveland would do a sign and trade.
Also Boston would have to move Kyrie.
I think LeBron is posturing but will end up on the Lakers with Paul George.
They will try and trade Lonzo/Ingram for KAT.

Good luck with that trade

Something along this...

Lebron
Kawhi(when healthy)
Steph
Davis
KD
Harden
Giannis
Westbrook
CP3
Kyrie

Probably the same for me, but I could argue for Embiid and Cousins in there over Kyrie and Paul.

Good luck with that trade
I agree.

I just think LeBron and George make both Ingram and Ball trade bait.

KAT is the top option on the market.

Lakers are going to try and swing for the fences.

Don’t get the infatuation with Paul George. One of the most overrated players in the association.

Don’t get the infatuation with Paul George. One of the most overrated players in the association.
3 years ago I thought he was a solid top 10 player.
He and Kevin Love have moved down the most IMO.
Love has turned into a worse defensive version Chris Bosh on the Heat.
George saw Oladipo take the Pacers to 45+ wins.

Everyone though assumes George is going to the Lakers.

3 years ago I thought he was a solid top 10 player.
He and Kevin Love have moved down the most IMO.
Love has turned into a worse defensive version Chris Bosh on the Heat.
George saw Oladipo take the Pacers to 45+ wins.

Everyone though assumes George is going to the Lakers.

KAT is great on offense, but he can't play D. If Bron goes to the Lakers I'm not sure they get past Houston let alone Golden State.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom