NBA Playoffs | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Playoffs

Draymond should stay cool, but at the same time Lebron shouldn't be stepping over people. That's the passive aggressive Lebron people don't care for.

I'm not a LeBron fan btw, and normally I would agree, but I don't think this was much on him from start to finish. I do agree with the last sentence...but Draymond kind of brings this on himself.

He grabs and squeezes LeBron's calf - at that point, it looks like LeBron decides to stop over him. I got no problem with that. Green is taking being a cheap little douche to new levels, step over him. If he stepped on his face I would have been okay with that too.

Lue whining about Lebron not getting calls either. I think it's great. He uses his off arm and tries to bully people out of the way. Shut up and play Lebron!
upload_2016-6-11_11-33-9.jpeg

Lue laments officiating: LeBron never gets calls

Draymond should stay cool, but at the same time Lebron shouldn't be stepping over people. That's the passive aggressive Lebron people don't care for.

I understand that The King's nuts tend to shrivel in the 4Q, but if Draymond actually did connect with The King's man parts, wouldn't The King have been in pain?

James isn't stupid but he sure seems frustrated and if anyone knows how to get to the volatile Green who was doing a great job on him - it's James. Green and James had a bet last year over the Ohio St-Mich St football game, which Green won - LeBron sent him 2 cases of wine to settle. They know each other. Doing that purposeful step over, James knew that Green could be provoked do something stupid having no impulse control, it was a given. In fact I was waiting for it but the tv views didn't show the hand swipe at the time. Well it could free up James from Green in Oakland next game.

James isn't stupid but he sure seems frustrated and if anyone knows how to get to the volatile Green who was doing a great job on him - it's James. Green and James had a bet last year over the Ohio St-Mich St football game, which Green won - LeBron sent him 2 cases of wine to settle. They know each other. Doing that purposeful step over, James knew that Green could be provoked do something stupid having no impulse control, it was a given. In fact I was waiting for it but the tv views didn't show the hand swipe at the time. Well it could free up James from Green in Oakland next game.
Lebron acted like Draymond said the most vile, reprehensible stuff to him ever last night. Up on stage saying "I'm a father, a husband and I he crossed the line"... Apparently Draymond called him a p***y.

Really Lebron?.. I can't imagine that's all Green said but it's been reported that, that's it. Hopefully what you say is the reason because otherwise Lebron truly is what Draymond said he is.

The NBA Finals are one of the few times that I tune into non-'Cuse postgame pressers.

Anyone else notice that that following game 3, LeBron twice said "I told my teammates to follow my lead", but following each of the 3 losses, his narrative was "we're just following Coach Lue's game plan".

That's vintage Bron-Bron.

The NBA Finals are one of the few times that I tune into non-'Cuse postgame pressers.

Anyone else notice that that following game 3, LeBron twice said "I told my teammates to follow my lead", but following each of the 3 losses, his narrative was "we're just following Coach Lue's game plan".

That's vintage Bron-Bron.
He's an evil, evil man. I hear he once cut the cheese in gym class and blamed someone else. Hate him.

Lebron acted like Draymond said the most vile, reprehensible stuff to him ever last night. Up on stage saying "I'm a father, a husband and I he crossed the line"... Apparently Draymond called him a p***y.

Really Lebron?.. I can't imagine that's all Green said but it's been reported that, that's it. Hopefully what you say is the reason because otherwise Lebron truly is what Draymond said he is.
He called him a biotch, not a puddy tat, and went for his nuts. Draymond loves to go for other guys' nuts. a position you obviously fully support.

Last edited:
He called him a biotch, not a puddy tat, and went for his nuts. Draymond loves to go for other guys' nuts. a position you obviously fully support.
Not at all. I don't like Draymond either. However, Lebron went all emo in his presser acting like Green said awful, terrible things.. Lebron went so far as to say he's a father and husband and what Green said went too far. So I was like whoa, what did Green say!?.. If that's it, then LOL. Ok, Lebron.

Not at all. I don't like Draymond either. However, Lebron went all emo in his presser acting like Green said awful, terrible things.. Lebron went so far as to say he's a father and husband and what Green said went too far. So I was like whoa, what did Green say!?.. If that's it, then LOL. Ok, Lebron.

Yeah, I thought it was gonna be much more than that. He did seem all distraught over what he said - and then to hear it's just him calling him a "b*tch." Who doesn't call someone a b*tch once in awhile...it's not unheard of or crossing the boundaries of polite society. lolol

Yeah, I thought it was gonna be much more than that. He did seem all distraught over what he said - and then to hear it's just him calling him a "b*tch." Who doesn't call someone a b*tch once in awhile...it's not unheard of or crossing the boundaries of polite society. lolol

Noah has been captured on camera calling Lebron both names at one point or another.
jPo00iG.gif

He called him the B word.

Iguodala probably moves into the starting lineup now.

I expect McAdoo to get more minutes again, with Curry/Thompson/Barnes/Andre as the main 4.

If they go small, even Livingston out there instead of a C. Wouldn't surprise me.

What a joke, honestly. Can't wait for the Warriors to run those idiots off the floor tomorrow.

I believe GS is much more productive this series when he's playing center compared to anyone else, so it will be interesting to see the rotations.

Has there been a more hated superstar in NBA history than Lebron James? It's amazing actually. A lot of it he brings upon himself, though.

Has there been a more hated superstar in NBA history than Lebron James? It's amazing actually. A lot of it he brings upon himself, though.
Don't fall victim to myopia. bro. Lotta LBJ fans out there. a lot. All over the world. Praise Allah boards like this and hate-talk radio didn't exist when Ali was being vilified non-stop, old-skool media stylee. Hate comes from people who need to work on liking and loving themselves.

Don't fall victim to myopia. bro. Lotta LBJ fans out there. a lot. All over the world. Praise Allah boards like this and hate-talk radio didn't exist when Ali was being vilified non-stop, old-skool media stylee. Hate comes from people who need to work on liking and loving themselves.

No, bro. No, I can't comment on Ali hate because you're about 30-40 years my senior, but right now the hate for Lebron is unbelievable. Love the talent, strongly dislike a lot or the rest.

Take your Dalai Lama crap out of here my man :).

I hope GS wins by 80 tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom