NBA Playoffs | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Playoffs

Klay Thompsons press conference is hilarious. Basically calling Lebron a baby.

Just now on NBA tv as I am cooking dinner. Said LBJ got his feelings hurt.
Just watched the curry interview. Was very good.

Lebron's interview is going to be a joke. "He called me a p***y!". I've been called all sorts of stuff on the court. B*tch, pu**y, ni**a (my favorite).

LeBron is a baby, Draymond hits people in the balls like it's his job. Both suck, I'd rather be a baby though than the dude who smacks people in the nuts during games though.

Although I'd prefer to be neither.

If this series was 2-2, NO WAY the NBA suspends Draymond btw. lol

Lebron asked to comment on Klay's comments and he laughs and sayd " I'm going to take the high road again".

You cant make this up (popcorn eating guy, where did this go????)

I gotta say, as someone that hates the Cavs, I'm almost to the point of hating GSW equally. They're the bratty little rich kids that try to start fights and then run when goes down and smirk from behind their parents.

They're soooooooooooooo annoying. Let's not pretend that LeBron's WHOLE issue was the "b*tch" comment. Draymond AGAIN tried to hit someone in the balls, perhaps the biggest b*tch move anyone can pull (for what, the 4th time in 2 weeks?), then takes a little swing at LBJ, and then as LeBron is trying to face up while they're talking , does the same lame thing again and smirks and backs away.

I mean, you wanna hit people in the nuts all the time, step up after the fact. Michigan State players...I hope JR Smith ties his shoes together, then knocks his ass out if they go to Game 6. C'mon JR!

GSW is just annoying. I wish OKC had beat them... Durant and Westbrook for choking in Game 6.

Man, I loved GSW last year...how fast things change.

I gotta say, as someone that hates the Cavs, I'm almost to the point of hating GSW equally. They're the bratty little rich kids that try to start fights and then run when . . . . goes down and smirk from behind their parents.

They're soooooooooooooo annoying. Let's not pretend that LeBron's WHOLE issue was the "b*tch" comment. Draymond AGAIN tried to hit someone in the balls, perhaps the biggest b*tch move anyone can pull (for what, the 4th time in 2 weeks?), then takes a little swing at LBJ, and then as LeBron is trying to face up while they're talking . . . . , does the same lame thing again and smirks and backs away.

I mean, you wanna hit people in the nuts all the time, step up after the fact. Michigan State players...I hope JR Smith ties his shoes together, then knocks his ass out if they go to Game 6. C'mon JR!

GSW is just annoying. I wish OKC had beat them... Durant and Westbrook for choking in Game 6.

Man, I loved GSW last year...how fast things change.
I think it is excessive. I don't see Golden State running away though. I mean, they've pretty much taken it to the entire NBA for the last two seasons.

Team won 73 games. If anyone deserves to be "arrogant" it's them.

I'm just amazed that Green got suspended for THAT. Especially when it seemed watching it on television that Lebron precipitated the entire altercation.

I'm not a Lebron fan, but I'm not looking at this through that lens. It didn't seem like much to me. Suspending a player seems like a really lopsided outcome--especially when the other party involved was the primary instigator, kept things going after the whistle, etc.

I'm just amazed that Green got suspended for THAT. Especially when it seemed watching it on television that Lebron precipitated the entire altercation.

I'm not a Lebron fan, but I'm not looking at this through that lens. It didn't seem like much to me. Suspending a player seems like a really lopsided outcome--especially when the other party involved was the primary instigator, kept things going after the whistle, etc.

If he didn't already have flagrant fouls, it wouldn't have necessarily been a suspension

With Draymond out, I thought the betting line might be about even. GS is still favored anywhere from 5.5 - 10.

If he didn't already have flagrant fouls, it wouldn't have necessarily been a suspension

This is why I don't get the Warriors or people complaining about the suspension. He wasn't suspended for swinging at LeBron's nuts like many are trying to reduce it to. It is a pretty clear cut thing. When you lunge and swing at another player in the groin area away from the ball it isn't a basketball play and will probably be called as a flagrant foul. Unfortunately for Green and GSW he has already committed a bunch of flagrant fouls so the points system means he has to sit. Maybe if he didn't punt Adam's sack into his throat last series he would've gotten the benefit of the doubt this time but tough to ask for it twice in 2 weeks.

I still have GS taking game 5. Speights finally goes off for 15 in 9 minutes.

I think it is excessive. I don't see Golden State running away though. I mean, they've pretty much taken it to the entire NBA for the last two seasons.

Yeah, I hear you. GSW just seems like they're giving themselves credit for being clever all of a sudden, you had a dude hit a bunch of people in the nuts, and the NBA didn't do anything...whoopity-damn-doo. :)

Lebron is a joke

6'8 270 and flops like a punk

Also he uses 'gamesmanship' to instigate Green but he gets no flak?

Lebron -- he is SOFT

Bill Lambier or any of those 80 /90's guys would be on his ass like white on rice and throw him off his game

I now love Aisha Curry(wife of Steph)

As I have said I usually like greatness regardless of the sport but I will never root for Lebron James unless he is wearing a USA jersey. He is not in Jordan/Magic/Bird/Duncan/Kobe discussion for me even though he is an alltimer.

No, bro. No, I can't comment on Ali hate because you're about 30-40 years my senior, but right now the hate for Lebron is unbelievable. Love the talent, strongly dislike a lot or the rest.

Take your Dalai Lama crap out of here my man :).

I hope GS wins by 80 tomorrow.
Dalai Lama crap? Don't make me come over there, I know where you live (I spent six years in the Rubber City, got paroled in '76, I'm long gone, but I'm nuts for Auerbach and Carney and Luigi's).

Bro, I was at the Y Friday in cycling class about three bikes away from the man Mahatma's grandson. Great guy. Peaceful. Have discussed a lot with him, including what he thought of pictures someone showed him of me as his grandpops at a Halloween party, but we've never talked NBA. I'd bet money all day, though, that he has a No. 23 Cavs jersey in his closet.

Just one small favor, though, bro, a little solid for an old head 30-40 years your senior (that would mean you're still in high school) and writer/journalist who places a high premium on accuracy and spelling and all that happy horse crap. If possible, could you, please despite your antipathy for LeBron Mussolini, at least please give him that big "B" he was born and has lived 31 years with. It'd be like people referring to you as GohamSU.

That would bring a little happiness to a little old Jew's life. Thanks, meng.

LeBron is a baby, Draymond hits people in the balls like it's his job. Both suck, I'd rather be a baby though than the dude who smacks people in the nuts during games though.

Although I'd prefer to be neither.

If this series was 2-2, NO WAY the NBA suspends Draymond btw. lol
I'd be OK with being the baby with the billion dollar lifetime deal with Nike.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom