NBA Playoffs | Page 62 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Playoffs

the talent on these teams in the nba is so close, it is impossible to say what effect 2 or 3 or 4 bad calls in a row can mean. I would argue yes, it can mean the difference of several points in a big hurry when one team is getting calls.

But there werent 2 or 3 or 4 in a row. There was Curry's 2nd. Love's 3rd. Kyrie's hack that the baseline ref somehow missed. Those are the glaring awful ones that I can think of. Barnes and Klay have been garbage. Bogut is out. Cavs keep exploiting when they switch on Curry screens. None of that has a thing to do with a couple bad calls.

And I'm rooting for the Warriors here! But good grief.

they have to get paul pierce off tv, the dude has nothing to say and he looks like he just rolled out of bed and put on a suit someone had laying around. he's awful. and the chick, looks like a talking skeleton head.
You're on a roll. Batting a thousand on bad, lame in-your-mother's-basement-local-sports-radio calls. Post your picture, my
take is you'll look like Don Knotts -- now-- compared to Pierce. Looks good on screen, great smile, knows hoops, was the only guy or gal in the cast to call a Cavs double-digit win when they won by 30 8 days ago.

Enough about that. How 'bout the refs? Fix is in for Cleveland. Shameful.

Good closeout there by Green on Smith. lol

Uh-oh, they're gonna wake the Love up.

Barnes is looking good!!!

1994 Gane 7 Starks-esque. One game is bad enough, two in a row? Step up or get your no confidence butt off the court at this point.

Biggest let down of a hype series ever.

Maybe they can save it by a great finish tonight or epic Game 7 but this ish is unwatchable.
I guess it all depends upon who you're rooting for, or who you're rooting against. I've found these last two games to be highly enjoyable.

The officiating in this series is why I quit the NBA after the 97 heat/Knicks series.

Neither one of those rockfight teams was going to win anything anyway though.

College hoops reffing is consistently much worse than even the worst NCAA officiating IMO.

The officiating in this series is why I quit the NBA after the 97 heat/Knicks series.

It really just makes no sense what they're calling and not calling - for most of this series. Again, I think it goes bizarro all around though.

Lebron jacking a bunch of tired 3's was not the way to close out that quarter for Cleveland. They gotta keep scoring because GS can explode like no other team.

Need to make a run here.

Probably dug too deep of a hole to come all the way back, but if any team can do it, GS can.

SMH at how loose with the ball the Warriors are. That is just an AWFUL turnover that led to that hoop to put them down 11. Like "this pickup run is officially done because its getting so sloppy" level bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom