NBA Playoffs | Page 61 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Playoffs

Hoping GS gets this under 10 at half. If they do, I think we'll have a game.

Huge 5 minute stretch right here...

I'm a reporter, a writer, an observer, a chronicler, plus, bro, just trying to help you. You seem like a good guy, have a lotta good and excellent takes (Denzel was not one of 'em :cool:), ref kvetching is not a good look. It's pre-pubescent, bad talk radio caller material.

And who is "y'all?" Gotta tell ya, bro, I'm a nearly 70-year-old guy who's 5-4 and sitting here in my living room sipping Jameo and hittin' the bowl. I'm not playing. I'm not part of the team, the organization, nothin', It's "them," not me.

How'd you like that 3rd foul on Love. Good call, huh?

That was also horrible. But at this point, love isn't a critical player. Which is unreal to say.

Big Lebron miss at the rim, followed by Curry pulling up for that 3. Big 5 point swing there.

Warriors been playing up/down to the series count all playoffs this year. Playing with fire. All it takes is a bad break(Bogut) on top of the momentum change to really help swing things.

Draymond getting himself suspended. They're blowing it. Cleveland will have all the momentum even going on the road for game 7.

Thompson is the difference maker. He's so much better than warriors Center (not green)

If Iman Shumpert was mildly capable on offense Cleveland would be up 30. lol

Bennett Salvatore would be proud of the officiating in this game.

Cavs are playing well and the Warriors arent. Regardless of a few bad calls. The refs arent the reason Lebron is getting to the rack at will and Kyrie is smoking them on switches. Or the reason Klay keeps throwing up weak stuff or Barnes cant throw a rock in the ocean.

Lotta time to go, GS may well come back and sip some bubbly tonight, but, ladies and germs, the Cavs, not the refs, are the Warriors' problem so far

Look out., Dahntay Jones in for Cavs, watch yer nuts, Draymond.

Live by the jumper, die by the jumper...

They really have no answer when they arent going in. But when they do go in they can erase a deficit in a hurry.

Not sure they can get enough stops for it to matter either way right now though.

this is the worst officiated nba series I have ever seen. this is some brad stevens type butler . it is horrible. the cavs suck, I hate watching this BS.

Cavs are playing well and the Warriors arent. Regardless of a few bad calls. The refs arent the reason Lebron is getting to the rack at will and Kyrie is smoking them on switches. Or the reason Klay keeps throwing up weak stuff or Barnes cant throw a rock in the ocean.

I'm not saying The Dubs aren't getting calls, but you don't call fouls all series and you start tonight. The second foul on curry was BS. Get outta here with that. Changed the entire first half.

this is the worst officiated nba series I have ever seen. this is some brad stevens type butler . . . . . it is horrible. the cavs suck, I hate watching this BS.

SMH. I'm on fireball's side now. The refs bad calls didnt make an ounce of difference to the outcome of game 5 or this one so far. Gotta question just what youre watching? The Cavs are working them. These guys could be calling their own fouls and this one would be a blowout so far.

I'm not saying The Dubs aren't getting calls, but you don't call fouls all series and you start tonight. The second foul on curry was BS. Get outta here with that. Changed the entire first half.

Curry has played 18 minutes and has 18 points. It was a bad call but it didnt hurt them much. It couldve, but didnt. Klay and Barnes' no shows is what's killing them.

SMH. I'm on fireball's side now. The refs bad calls didnt make an ounce of difference to the outcome of game 5 or this one so far. Gotta question just what youre watching? The Cavs are working them. These guys could be calling their own fouls and this one would be a blowout so far.
so when LeBron dropped his shoulder and ran over steph, that doesn't impact the game? that is the definition of a charge. what game are you watching?

this is the worst officiated nba series I have ever seen. this is some brad stevens type butler . . . . . it is horrible. the cavs suck, I hate watching this BS.

I'm not sure either team has had a distinct advantage throughout 6 games, but my god, this series is horrendous.

The officiating is beyond terrible.

So many blowouts.

Kevin Love just sucks.

Everyone on GSW suffers some kind of minor injury every third time down court....

so when LeBron dropped his shoulder and ran over steph, that doesn't impact the game? that is the definition of a charge. what game are you watching?

One bad call is worth 16 points? 24 minutes of ball so far, and a bad call is the difference? Kerr rolled with Curry anyway, it's not like college where he would sit the whole half with 3. He played 18 of the 24 minutes, which is about what he would play anyway!

they have to get paul pierce off tv, the dude has nothing to say and he looks like he just rolled out of bed and put on a suit someone had laying around. he's awful. and the chick, looks like a talking skeleton head.

I'm not sure either team has had a distinct advantage throughout 6 games, but my god, this series is horrendous.

The officiating is beyond terrible.

So many blowouts.

Kevin Love just sucks.

Everyone on GSW suffers some kind of minor injury every third time down court...
Biggest let down of a hype series ever.

Maybe they can save it by a great finish tonight or epic Game 7 but this ish is unwatchable.

Curry has played 18 minutes and has 18 points. It was a bad call but it didnt hurt them much. It couldve, but didnt. Klay and Barnes' no shows is what's killing them.

He sat the last seven minutes of the first cause of it. It definately affected the game. Ridiculous.

One bad call is worth 16 points? 24 minutes of ball so far, and a bad call is the difference? Kerr rolled with Curry anyway, it's not like college where he would sit the whole half with 3. He played 18 of the 24 minutes, which is about what he would play anyway!
the talent on these teams in the nba is so close, it is impossible to say what effect 2 or 3 or 4 bad calls in a row can mean. I would argue yes, it can mean the difference of several points in a big hurry when one team is getting calls.

Also, Bogut's injury is looming large. That paint is WIDE open.

It's like when Kendrick Perkins went down in the 2010 finals. Not a star player but really the only guy they have that plays that role and very noticable when he's no longer an option.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom