NBA Playoffs | Page 64 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Playoffs

If the NBA suspends Steph Curry for game 7 for throwing his mouth piece after an awful 6th foul call. I never watch another NBA game again.
Scott Foster who somehow has escaped the Tim Dongugy controversy and refs big time games called an awful 6th foul on Steph.

If the NBA suspends Steph Curry for game 7 for throwing his mouth piece after an awful 6th foul call. I never watch another NBA game again.
Scott Foster who somehow has escaped the Tim Dongugy controversy and refs big time games called an awful 6th foul on Steph.
I saw people on FB and Twitter calling Game 7 conspiracy before that happened. That just cemented it in a lot of peoples minds. Absolutely unforgivable 6th foul on Steph. If anyone should be suspended, it should be that ref.

In the end, it wasn't that one foul that caused Steph to flip out, it was 3 out of the 6 fouls that werent fouls.

...before Fireball goes crazy, yes, the officiating was bad for Cleveland too.

That won't happen. I'm sure he'll get fined.

Steph was playing with fire with all the stupid reaches though. Really undisciplined game from him on the defensive end. That one play where he completely left JR trying for a steal he had no shot at was a killer.

LOL. Curry's wife got roasted. Deserved it too.

ClH4qgWVYAAKWx9.jpg:large
She shouldn't have said it, but a lot of people are thinking it.

Kerr is going full Phil Jackson attacking the refs post game. He is going to get a huge fine as well.

The refs were awful tonight but Cleveland won this game in the first quarter. The last foul call on Curry was a joke he did not foul Lebron going for that steal.

Every dog has his day.

Enjoy it while you can.
I enjoy every nano-ounce of happiness I can squeeze outta life, bro. And I certainly have known plenty of unhappiess. I am excited there's a game 7, I have enjoyed watching LeBron go off these last two games, I'll be jacked Sunday night, would love to see the Cavs win, but, I assure you. if GS wins, I'll get over it by the time my head hits the pillow Sunday night. `

I saw people on FB and Twitter calling Game 7 conspiracy before that happened. That just cemented it in a lot of peoples minds. Absolutely unforgivable 6th foul on Steph. If anyone should be suspended, it should be that ref.

In the end, it wasn't that one foul that caused Steph to flip out, it was 3 out of the 6 fouls that werent fouls.

...before Fireball goes crazy, yes, the officiating was bad for Cleveland too.
Too late, Fireball Junior went crazy long, long ago.

LBJ, Cavs beat GS, not the refs. Ref whining is the cry of losers and conspiracy theorists.

Last edited:
Worst officiating since the 06 finals. Tonight was a joke. Lebron played great, but come on, Curry was great when he was on the court as well. I hope the Warriors destroy Cleveland in game 7. So sick of this crap in the NBA.

Kerr is going full Phil Jackson attacking the refs post game. He is going to get a huge fine as well.

The refs were awful tonight but Cleveland won this game in the first quarter. The last foul call on Curry was a joke he did not foul Lebron going for that steal.

Good, he should. That was Bennett Salvatore-esque.

He's taking the financial hit to try to get some calls in a do or die game. Can't blame him.

His team got worked the last two games, Bogut is done, Iguodala looks hurt pretty bad...they've got some problems right now.

Cleveland won this game fair and square but the officiating tonight was AWFUL. There is no question about that.

I mean Dick Baveta, Bennett Salvadore, and Jack Madden were blushing tonight.

She shouldn't have said it, but a lot of people are thinking it.

She didn't have a problem with the OKC series going from 3-1 to 3-3. This was some "I suck at video games, so the computer is cheating!" Sore loser whiny stuff.

SMH at accusing the league that has made her husband one of the most marketable athletes in the world of cheating against him. Ridiculous. She should lay low on Twitter for awhile.

saw about 3/4 of the game. now I remember why I don't watch much nba. doesn't matter who is or isn't getting the calls, but nba games always have a staged feel to them. the nba is all Burr's and Higgins.

She didn't have a problem with the OKC series going from 3-1 to 3-3. This was some "I suck at video games, so the computer is cheating!" Sore loser whiny stuff.

SMH at accusing the league that has made her husband one of the most marketable athletes in the world of cheating against him. Ridiculous. She should lay low on Twitter for awhile.
She should but she's not wrong.

I don't know if you've checked social media? It's a nightmare for Adam Silver.

The NBA comes off like it sold its soul for a Game 7.

Warriors making a comeback down 8. The MVP picks Irvings pocket and the officials called a foul. That's the game right there. I keep trying to ignore this league, but they suck me back in. The talent is great, but the whistle was blown too much tonight.

I really wish social media was around during game 6 of the 2002 Western Conference Finals. That game is the Zapruder game in NBA history.

I can never find that game on youtube. I just remember Bill Walton getting pissed at the refs in the 4th quarter for fouling out Divac/Pollard/the other big.

Had to record it again, stayed away from updates, just watched the game.

Huge credit to the Cavs. I don't know how they're doing it, but jumping out and getting points right from the tip has been just huge. It really forces the Warriors to burn a lot of energy cutting into the lead, and they haven't been able to keep the run alive, and the Cavs have done a nice job of continuing to get buckets. Lebron is playing phenomenal, but at least these last two games the Cavs have just gotten much better contributions from their role players.

While I do think that the conspiracy stuff is ridiculous, seeing Curry foul out had a bit of a Syracuse vs Ohio State feel to it.

Awkward question, and I'm not familiar with the native Akron accent, but does Lebron kind of sound Southern when he talks? I can't figure it out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom